Profile for gingerlena > Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Jun. 2015
Brilliant thank you.

LAP TRAY PADDED BEAN BAG CUSHION LAP TRAY SEASIDE DESIGN
LAP TRAY PADDED BEAN BAG CUSHION LAP TRAY SEASIDE DESIGN

5.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful lap tray -the tray seaside design is the best ..., 7 Aug. 2014
a beautiful lap tray -the tray seaside design is the best I have ever had. I do hope there will be more to buy.

Aurora 9-inch Bonnie Honey Teddy Bear
Aurora 9-inch Bonnie Honey Teddy Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - rating 5 stars, 15 Jan. 2014
five stars to Bonnie Honey Teddy Bear - Aurora - both with the beautiful Teddy and the good fast delivery. She was all I expected, very cuddly and very soft. I'm sure any child or adult will be very happy to receive one.

Genuine Italian Soft Leather, Small White Cross Body or Shoulder Bag Handbag. Includes Protective Dust Bag.
Offered by Primo Sacchi

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Italian soft leather, small white cross body or shoulder bag, 2 July 2013
It is the best soft genuine Italian leather bag I have ever possessed. A delight to use - very light and comfy to wear and has zipped pockets which are very useful. I would recommend it to everyone. I love it!

TALA FRIDGE/FREEZER THERMOMETER 0/6
TALA FRIDGE/FREEZER THERMOMETER 0/6
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

1.0 out of 5 stars Tala fridge/freezer, 2 July 2013
In freezer frost covers the front so you have to clear that to see the reading! Not worth buying it!

Keep Calm Bread Bin Storage Canister Storage Bin
Keep Calm Bread Bin Storage Canister Storage Bin

5.0 out of 5 stars Farmyard kitchen Cockerel & Hen Ceramic Butter Dish, 26 Nov. 2011
5 Stars! The Farmyard Kitchen Cockerel & Hen Ceramic Butter Dish arrived in two days! It was packed beautifully and is absolutely brilliant - just what I imagined. It looks superb sitting on my kitchen shelf. I decided on this butter dish as it has a knob on the lid - so very useful. Thanks also to the person who packed it for transport - well done. Gingerlena.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greetings Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - In a Greetings Card - FREE One-Day Delivery
Price: £10.00 - £500.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Card - Brilliant, 6 Nov. 2011
I ordered a gift card Friday late afternoon - Saturday morning it arrived!!!!! It was packed in a cardboard Amazon package. Inside, the gift card I had chosen with an envelope ready for me to fill in and post. Wow! very easy and I foresee lots of Christmas presents given by me this way. Very good idea.