Profile for Bee Jee > Reviews

Content by Bee Jee

Bee Jee (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Green People Organic Children Conditioner - Lavender (200ml)
Green People Organic Children Conditioner - Lavender (200ml)
Price: 7.65

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 16 Nov 2013
I love the idea that most of the ingredients are organic. I use the conditioner as an adult with Itch away shampoo. The only down side to it,is that it makes my hair too soft, and a little fly away. But hey, thats the nature of my hair, and not the products problem. Would recommend.

Stv  STV031 Cedar Balls, Box of 24
Stv STV031 Cedar Balls, Box of 24
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 July 2013
I've bought several packs of the cedar balls now as a natural moth eliminator. I've had great success with them.

The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles
The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles
by Bruce Lipton
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, very illuminating, 29 July 2013
I never thought I would read a science book and enjoy it. I got the book for my spiritual development, little did I realise that I would become so engrossed in the 'science' behind scenes. The style of writing by the author is intelligent, witty and charming. Would definitely recommend.

Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Magnetic Flying Insect Door Screen / Curtain- (HWP110276)
Offered by buyabargainuk
Price: 4.90

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 27 April 2013
They serve a purpose of keeping insects out of your home providing you can get the curtains to stick on to the door frame. It comes with double sided tape. Unfortunately the curtains don't stick to the net. Only suitable for wood frame windows, sorry.

Lonely Planet East Coast Australia (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet East Coast Australia (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, 27 April 2013
I suppose it gives you a brief introduction to the area. But I wouldn't really recommend it. It doesn't give you enough local information. Certainly not enough to use as the only travel guide. People would be better buying books that are more local to the area they want to travel in and around.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
by Stephen R. Covey
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 27 April 2013
It had great reviews thats why I bought it. The author does suggest taking one chaper at a time, so only gone through some of the book so far. It seems to be working. Its all about not judging, and looking at life/people from other perceptions.

Hopi Direct Hopi Ear Candles x 20 (10 pairs) with Protector Discs
Hopi Direct Hopi Ear Candles x 20 (10 pairs) with Protector Discs
Offered by Hopi | Direct
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great value., 27 April 2013
Not actually tried them yet. They seem thinner than previous perchases of ear candles/cones. I think that could be an advantage as others seems quite bulky at the tapered end. What I love about them is that they all have a small plastic filter in the the narrow end. Looking forward to using them.

48 x Stv Zeroin Moth Repeller Cedar Balls
48 x Stv Zeroin Moth Repeller Cedar Balls
Offered by Bargain Warehouse
Price: 4.39

4.0 out of 5 stars natural, 27 April 2013
great natural way to get rid of and keep clothing moths at bay. I have bought a few of these packets over the years. I will try putting the oil on the balls you can buy next year.

Synergy Natural Organic Super Greens Powder - 200g
Synergy Natural Organic Super Greens Powder - 200g
Offered by Best4Deals
Price: 17.62

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 April 2013
Organic is important to me, thats why I bought the product. The taste is rather sweet, but I found that if Imixed it with a lemon drink it was much easier to drink. It certainly made me feel more energetic within a few days of drinking it. Would recommend.

Hong Kong Encounter: Encounter Guide (Lonely Planet Encounter) (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
by Piera Chen

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 26 Feb 2013
I like Lonely Planet books, they are usually full of good information. As we were only visting HK for a few days we thought it would have been enough for our visit. While it does cover many places of interest, its not enough. HK is a fascinating city and the guide does not prepare for your stay there. I think it would be wise for anyone travelling anywhere to get the larger book that has more comprehensive information.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3