Profile for Nic > Reviews

Content by Nic

Nic

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Darkness Fades (Darkness Falls  Book 3)
Darkness Fades (Darkness Falls Book 3)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Darkness Falls, 14 Feb 2014
Another brilliant book. Loved reading this book, I couldn't put it down! I want more :-) highly recommended to read all of Jessica's books

Wrath (Soul Savers Book 5)
Wrath (Soul Savers Book 5)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book from Kristie!, 17 Aug 2013
Love the book, another great story (5th soul savers book) couldn't put the book down. Can't wait for the next one!! :-)

Crossing the Line (a Pushing the Limits novella) (A Pushing the Limits Novel)
Crossing the Line (a Pushing the Limits novella) (A Pushing the Limits Novel)
Price: 1.19

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet story, 3 Jun 2013
I like the book, it's a sweet story and cute couple. But I was a bit disappointed when the story ended quickly, just a short story. I wanted more!

The Forever of Ella and Micha
The Forever of Ella and Micha
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars another great read, 30 May 2013
I love this book as I love the first one 'The Secret of Ella and Micha'. I couldn't put it down and I want more! :)

Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 4.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 4.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 May 2013
Arrived on time. My 2 years old daughter sleeps in proper bed at the size of cotbed. It is nice pillow and duvet, light and soft not to heavy.

Venitex BRAVA Safety Glasses Specs Spectacles Eyewear Ideal For Cycling MTB - Clear
Offered by Tiger Safety
Price: 4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Work glasses, 28 May 2013
I use this safety glasses for work as a painter & decorator, when i am sanding that causes lots of dusts. It is quite comfortable and feels safe.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Xbox 360)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (Xbox 360)
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 7.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 28 May 2013
I enjoyed playing with it and I have finished playing with it. The picture quality is good and fun to play with.

Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1)
Shattered Promises (Shattered Promises, #1)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Never disappoint me, 24 May 2013
Again I love this book. I have read all of Jessica Sorensen's books and I love all of them. This one is really good. You need to read all of her Fallen Stars series books first cos this one is the same as the first book but it's changed to adult paranormal story :)

ProDec Painters Decorators White Work Trousers With Quilted Knee And Kneepad Pockets (Waist 38")
Offered by Safety-Site
Price: 16.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 24 May 2013
This is the second painter trouser I order but the first one was from different company and I did not like it. This one is much better and a good quality and has lots of pocket and padded knees. Uses it everyday at work.

Ember X (Death Collectors)
Ember X (Death Collectors)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Ember X, 28 April 2013
Fab to read, good fantasy story and I enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for the next book to be released!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6