Profile for Paul Wright > Reviews

Content by Paul Wright

Paul Wright

Roxfit Made for Xperia Hard Gel Shell Case for Xperia Z3 Compact - Nero Black
Roxfit Made for Xperia Hard Gel Shell Case for Xperia Z3 Compact - Nero Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... normally take time to write reviews but I really like this phone cover, 11 July 2015
I don't normally take time to write reviews but I really like this phone cover. I was mainly looking for a case to protect my phone so I checked out quite a few options and for me this one seemed to be the best all rounder. It's not the most stylish phone case around but it fits snugly onto the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and will protect your phone from scratches & knocks. I like to look after my things and feel a lot more comfortable when using my phone and find that with the case on it doesn't feel like its going to slip out of my hand. The charging port and SD port are easy enough to get to as well. The Z3 is a nice looking phone but I'd rather have this case on it and enjoy it for a lot longer than get it covered in scratches or worse break the screen.

Marcy SC8 Spotter Catchers - Combine with Weight Bench
Marcy SC8 Spotter Catchers - Combine with Weight Bench

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Oct. 2013
I purchased these spotter catchers to use with a Bodymax CF324 bench and I'm really pleased with the build quality for the price. I found them really easy to assemble and adjust, and don't take up too much space when not being used. I expected them to be higher so I could use them in an incline position but that was my fault for not measuring the bench, but that doesn't mean I'm any less pleased! These spotter catchers are really sturdy and will make training a lot easier. Would recommend.

Tuff-Luv Faux Leather case cover (Flip Style) for Sony Walkman A series (NWZ-A865) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 22 April 2013
I'm really pleased with my purchase, I bought this case to protect my beloved Walkman and that's exactly what it's done. I've had it for a few months now and I use my Walkman every day when I'm out running and on my bike and there's not a scratch on my Walkman and the case is still in perfect condition. And best of all it's faux leather :-)

Park Tool Cable/Housing Cutter
Park Tool Cable/Housing Cutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 22 April 2013
I was looking for a reliable, top quality but affordable cable cutter and although I only wanted to spend £20 at the most I decided to pay a little extra and I'm pleased I did. Straight out of the box they cut through my replacement gear cable no problem at all and saying as I've only replaced one cable on my MTB in 2 years I expect this Park Tool cutter to last a very long time. Very pleased with my purchase :-)

Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Sony MDR-V150 Headphones with Reversible Housing for DJ Monitoring
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Affordable Headphones! :D, 20 Dec. 2010
I first came across these headphones a few years ago and had since forgot them until now. You can't go wrong with them if you know how to handle them! I use mine as part of my bedroom DJ setup and the sound quality/response really do the price tag justice but beware that they aren't the most flexible of headphones and in the past they've snapped (but are easily glued!) and make you feel you should've shelled out for a more expensive pair. Bearing this in mind these are an excellent purchase and if your considering them just for walkman playback you'll find them infinitely better than a lot of earphones.