Profile for Redkat > Reviews

Dvd ~ Adam Deacon
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BADMAN FILM, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Anuvahood [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
Tooo funny, OMG I laugh my head off every single time I watch it, and I dont really every LOL when I watch comedy films! BEST OF BRITISH....A must have in your collection

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SEXY, 5 Jan 2012
I love these sneakers, they are one of my favourite brands to buy, I have a few and they are so comfortable, and this style is similar to vans but its not thats the beauty of it!

Let's Draw! (Nintendo DS)
Let's Draw! (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Shop4World
Price: 16.06

3.0 out of 5 stars So Much fun, 5 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I got it for a 5 year old, and she loved it, was playing with it ALL DAY! and fun for the adults too!

Marc Ecko Ladies Watch E10038M4 With Rollie Silver Dial And Red Patent Strap
Marc Ecko Ladies Watch E10038M4 With Rollie Silver Dial And Red Patent Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!, 5 Jan 2012
It is fantastic, just what i expected it to look like! I adore this watch! its stylish and eye catching! Get it!!!

Converse Unisex Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Print Dr Seuss Cat Black/Blue Trainer 117314 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 July 2011
Best pair of converse i have ever brought, Its my 1st pair, but it the first off many now! I got it for a bargain price aswell! Got compliments all the time! A great buy.

Marc Ecko Ladies Watch E10567L1 With The Party Girl Silver Dial And Purple Patent Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, 30 July 2011
I love this watch, It looks exactly how it is in the picture. I love the ecko brand anyway, but this watch is just sexy! Buy it now.

New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Red Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
New (Unisex Mens Ladies) Red Wayfarer Sunglesses Shades UV400 Lense
Offered by ASCAFO
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars People wont leave me alone, 30 July 2011
Everytime I have worn these, people comment on them and take them off my head, annoying, but I know they are a good buy, got them also in blue too!

The Truth About Love [DVD]
The Truth About Love [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dougray Scott
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 3.52

3.0 out of 5 stars The Truth, 23 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Truth About Love [DVD] (DVD)
Its a good film, it wasnt what i expected of a jennifer love hewitt film but its watchable. i liked it but il have to watch it again a while away!

Sony AM3M8A Stamina Plus Alkaline batteries - size AA - 8pk
Sony AM3M8A Stamina Plus Alkaline batteries - size AA - 8pk
Price: 6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 23 Dec 2009
What can i say there batteries lol they work anyway and the price is way much better than you will ever find in the shops!

Ole Man River
Ole Man River
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 100%, 23 Dec 2009
This review is from: Ole Man River (MP3 Download)
Great been look for this album and song for so long. ole man river love that song.its a slightly different version but still completely enjoyable!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3