Profile for Carole2512 > Reviews

Carole2512

Russell Hobbs RHM2031 20 litre Stainless Steel Digital Microwave With Grill
Russell Hobbs RHM2031 20 litre Stainless Steel Digital Microwave With Grill

3.0 out of 5 stars Lifespan - a year and a half. Don't recommend., 2 Aug 2014
I purchased this microwave in January 2013. It died on 1 August 2014 - tripped my RCD and defrosted my freezer. I changed the fuse, but it still won't work. Considering I have had various microwaves at cheaper price which lasted a lot longer than a year and a half, this represents poor value for money. I thought by buying a recognised manufacturer's product, I would have had a better service than this.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Rotary Grater With One Drum
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Rotary Grater With One Drum

3.0 out of 5 stars "Grate" time saver!, 14 May 2012
I used to have a plastic rotary grater, and missed it when it broke. I saw this one on Amazon, and bought it. although it's a bit on the small side, it grates cheese, ginger and onions really finely. The only adverse comment I would make is that it seems to be a bit flimsy, and I don't think it will last too long, especially since I keep using ginger!

Smart-Trike Cupcake 2-in-1 (Red/Green/White)
Smart-Trike Cupcake 2-in-1 (Red/Green/White)

4.0 out of 5 stars First trike, 14 May 2012
This trike is excellent for my two year old granddaughter. The parental handle makes it easier to keep kids from getting into trouble, although my granddaughter seems to think it means she doesn't have to pedal!