Profile for socratis dafnis > Reviews

10 Pack Screen Protector For Nokia Lumia 925 by Kolay®
10 Pack Screen Protector For Nokia Lumia 925 by Kolay®
Offered by iDELTA UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Item was as describled, 14 Nov 2013
I found that it resisted scratches, but that the film could be indented if you tried deliberately. I scratched gently with a box cutter and had no difficulty producing an indentation. The indentations did not "heal"; they remained. But, again, it required a deliberate attempt to produce this effect. I

The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers (Robert C. Martin)
by Robert C. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great book I would suggest it, 14 Nov 2013
This is the first book that I've ever read by "Uncle Bob" Martin, and I wish I hadn't waited so long to pick one up. I've been an IT professional—or so I thought—for more than twenty-three years, but I learned from this book what it means to be a professional. Martin wraps forty years of programming experience into an easy-to-read, thought-provoking book. He covers such topics as professionalism, saying no, saying yes, practicing, mentoring, apprenticeship, and craftsmanship.

CLR via C# (Developer Reference)
CLR via C# (Developer Reference)
by Jeffrey Richter

5.0 out of 5 stars Reaaaaaally really good book, 14 Nov 2013
This book uses unconventional bottom-up learning technique to give you knowledge what your code actually do behind the scenes. It focuses more on semantics rather on syntax but with plenty of attached examples the syntax is self-explanatory.

D-Link DUB-H7 7 - Port USB 2.0 Hub External
D-Link DUB-H7 7 - Port USB 2.0 Hub External

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 14 Nov 2013
Robust and compact design
forward facing usb ports
seems reliable so far
has coped with all devices used so far

5.0 out of 5 stars The best ebook reader becomes both bookstore and library, 14 Nov 2013
If you’re buying an ebook reader, buy a Kindle Paperwhite. I’d recommend spending the extra $20 to get the $139 version without Special Offers, but even those aren’t really so bad — just static E Ink ads on the home and lock screen. (Spending another $50 for the always-connected 3G model is a little harder to justify, I think.) I hope future models eventually get an even better screen, and a headphone jack with Whispersync for Audio support, so I can switch between reading and listening to a book with one tap. (I’m also still partial to page-turn buttons.) But if I hadn’t bought a Paperwhite last year, I’d be buying one this year. Not only is it a great ebook reader, it’s the only one even worth considering — great hardware and Amazon’s spectacular ecosystem are an untouchable combination.

Durex Thin Feel Condoms 18 Pack
Durex Thin Feel Condoms 18 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2013
Excellent Quality of the Product the item was as described i will certainly buy more of this product in the future !