Profile for samantha stevens > Reviews

Content by samantha stevens

samantha stevens

Page: 1 | 2
Stamford Incense Cones (Dragons Fire - 12 Cones)
Stamford Incense Cones (Dragons Fire - 12 Cones)
Offered by EDExpressWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 13 Mar. 2014
I drought this as silly little present for some one with other dragon themed gift. but the smell really nice the were delivered very promptly.

Celebration: Christmas Fanfares & Carols
Celebration: Christmas Fanfares & Carols

2.0 out of 5 stars No Volume, 15 Dec. 2013
Disappointed. I was looking for a welsh version of silent night. it was certainly silent. At first I could not hear a thing I thought there was something wrong with MP3. I then turned the volume Up an only at the maximum can you hear very faint voices. Turned up all 3 volume controls ( Amazon player, PC volume and speaker) and can Hear it well now. Considering that I don't have to alter volume on other purchase I would not recommend this product. Glad I used a promotional credit for it.

If it was not for the volume issue I believe this would be very nice.

Through Time
Through Time

5.0 out of 5 stars I can belive it, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Through Time (MP3 Download)
This song is great. video is better. but hearing it again you envision all the best bits. it really fits the theme well.

Tuff-Luv Embrace case cover for Amazon Kindle 4 / 6" E-Ink (Latest) 6" / 15 cm Book Style - 'Electric' Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant present, 7 May 2013
This was a great match for a birthday to go with the kindle. it helped make the kindle more usable.

Gryffindors
Gryffindors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Gryffindors (MP3 Download)
I was really glad to have found this artist. i really like the harry potter inspires parodies. I was not sure about the song at first but it grows on you and the video is excellent with nice story telling element to it.

Spectacular Gold Tone Heart Devil Pendant Necklace with Red Glass Crystal
Spectacular Gold Tone Heart Devil Pendant Necklace with Red Glass Crystal
Offered by Glam and Gloria

5.0 out of 5 stars Best present, 24 July 2012
I was not sure about getting this because of the size. It was brought for my birthday and thought small is very noticeable. Easy to do put on your self with the lobster clasp.

Blues Brothers 2000
Blues Brothers 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Film, 21 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Blues Brothers 2000 (Audio CD)
Purchased because I loved the films and wanted to test out the arts before buying their albums. some song i would not have expected. But generally a good sound track.

5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml
5 Star Air Duster Can HFC Free Compressed Gas Flammable 400ml

4.0 out of 5 stars good price, 21 Oct. 2011
Brought this after looking for a air duster and comparing prices,. not wanting to pay in the region of £7. this was the best buy and works for cleaning my keyboards at home and work.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Bookworms Best friend, 8 Oct. 2011
I like all the little features I did not know it would have such as creating collections and organising the books you download. I like the fact it has a keyboard. I found it very easy to navigate and that if I forget how to do something the instruction manual is stored on the device. I love how it goes to the page I stopped reading. I recommend getting a screen protector. I love the variety of cases.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Soft Durable Silicone Case Cover Skin For Amazon Kindle 3 - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple, 12 Sept. 2011
Fits like a mobile phone case. not to much of a struggle to get on. Nice shade of purple. Easy to access the buttons. You will need to get a screen cover alongside to protect from scratches. Very reasonably price and prompt delivery.

Page: 1 | 2