Profile for Steve Bircher > Reviews

Owning Corey
Owning Corey
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A read, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Owning Corey (Kindle Edition)
We this ended up to be a book, I did not enjoy. But do not let me put you off. Each to their own.

EliteHomeCollection Indian Classic Rib 250 x 380 cm Natural Sofa Throw/ Bedspread includes Two Cushion Covers
Price: 25.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish., 13 April 2014
This covers just as you want, it is easy wearing, fits well. Very good quality and made. Stylish, clean looking and sets your furniture off a treat. Buy it I'm making up the set.

EliteHomeCollection Indian Classic Rib 150 x 200 cm Natural Sofa Throw/ Bedspread
Price: 12.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 13 April 2014

Mens Sating Stripe Print Fleece Bath Robe Thermal Wrap Dressing Gown (M, Black)
Mens Sating Stripe Print Fleece Bath Robe Thermal Wrap Dressing Gown (M, Black)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 13 April 2014
This is a lightweight wrap, but still warm when needed. Feels soft and luxurious against the body. I've not washed this yet so cannot comment. A great buy and bargin.

Free (Album Version)
Free (Album Version)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the 70s, 5 April 2014
I love this song because it reminds me of my 21st birthday, when it topped the charts. I remember the duet with Johnny Mathis.

A Musical Affair
A Musical Affair
Price: 5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star, 5 April 2014
This review is from: A Musical Affair (Audio CD)
Not what I was expecting. I was disappointed with this CD. I wish I would have waited for the release and not pre-ordered.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy., 5 April 2014
I love this light weight, easy to move, mouse. It is easy to use with the built in mouse and you can use both. A friend recommended this item to me, I recommend it.

Never Forget - The Ultimate Collection
Never Forget - The Ultimate Collection
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, 30 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this CD, not only some of the younger "Take That" but some more up to date. Including lovely Lulu!

HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2540 All-In-One Printer
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 45.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 18 Mar 2014
It was easy to unpack and set up, the enclosed CD helped me to understand the install etc. a great buy.

Mens Canvas Shoes / Pumps / Plimsolls - Style name Boston (10, Black)
Mens Canvas Shoes / Pumps / Plimsolls - Style name Boston (10, Black)
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping
Price: 12.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit., 14 Mar 2014
For a Yachting shoe this is not a bad fit, comfortable to wear, easy to put on, cleans up very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16