Profile for John Smith > Reviews

4 Tier Adjustable Shelf Bathroom Organiser
4 Tier Adjustable Shelf Bathroom Organiser
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Organiser, 12 Dec. 2012
I had to return this product, because it could not be fitted into my shower due to the camber on the shower tray, which caused the organiser to slip, and thus could not be retained.
Nevertheless, I have given the product five stars, since it has merit, and I wish that my shower had been able to accommodate it.

Live From Nashville Part 2 [DVD & Bonus CD]
Live From Nashville Part 2 [DVD & Bonus CD]
Dvd ~ Daniel O'Donnell
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Daniel, 12 Dec. 2012
Bought for my wife,who has a large collection of Daniel. On her behalf, I have apportioned five stars to this DVD.
It has to be her input, since I did not watch the show.

Q Garden QGGR Garden Roller - Green
Q Garden QGGR Garden Roller - Green
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden Roller, 12 Dec. 2012
I filled this roller with water, but having then used it, I would have to conclude that it was inadequate. Filled with sand would, I'm sure, give better results. I have given five stars, because it is well made, and I do feel that with sand therein, it will satisfy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2013 11:38 PM GMT

LOBELIA - Vedrariensis - 100 SEEDS
LOBELIA - Vedrariensis - 100 SEEDS
Offered by Juxi Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Lobelia, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: LOBELIA - Vedrariensis - 100 SEEDS
Did not have great success with germination, but I intend to try again next year, and perhaps give a bit more attention by starting off indoors, and not in the unheated greenhouse.

LETTUCE - Cos - Little Gem - 300 seeds
LETTUCE - Cos - Little Gem - 300 seeds
Offered by Juxi Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem, 12 Dec. 2012
Just scattered some seed into a planter at the back door. Germination in no time at all it seemed. Just had to step out the back door for salads during summer.
Will repeat that next year.

Sweetcorn - F1 Luscious - 30 seeds
Sweetcorn - F1 Luscious - 30 seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweetcorn, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Sweetcorn - F1 Luscious - 30 seeds
Started these off indoors on a window ledge, with the intention of planting in the garden. But the weather being somewhat uncertain, I placed six plants in a growbag in an unheated greenhouse, and got a reasonable crop. The fruits were smaller than the type that I have grown previously, but good nonetheless.

Draper 41901 18-Volt 1.2 Ah 3-5 Hour Charger
Draper 41901 18-Volt 1.2 Ah 3-5 Hour Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, 12 Dec. 2012
Bought this charger for my cordless drill, which is not of Draper manufacture. I did not require the item for holding the battery, but the charger itself could interface with my battery holder, and thus I was able to have the use of my cordless drill again. Turned out to be the best and most cost effective solution.

RADISH - CHERRY BELLE - garden vegetable 500 SEEDS
RADISH - CHERRY BELLE - garden vegetable 500 SEEDS

3.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Belle, 12 Dec. 2012
I have given three stars, because I really do not know if the failure was of my making. Truth to tell, the harvest was poor in number and quality. In fact, none were edible. The soil in my garden is acidic, and this might have been a factor.

Geranium - F2 Capri - 10 Seeds
Geranium - F2 Capri - 10 Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars Geranium seeds, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Geranium - F2 Capri - 10 Seeds
Germination was good, and ultimately so were the mature plants. Started these off on the window sill and potted on before planting in the garden, with satisfactory results.

Faithfull SPRAY16LA Replacement Lance and Trigger for 16L Spray
Faithfull SPRAY16LA Replacement Lance and Trigger for 16L Spray

5.0 out of 5 stars Lance & Trigger, 12 Dec. 2012
This turned out to be one of my best ever purchases. I bought it on the off chance that it would fit my sprayer, since the cost of replacement by the spray manufacturer was very much higher. It fitted, and works a treat. well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7