Profile for John Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Fantastic 30cm 12" Artificial Poinsettia Plant Christmas Festive Decoration
Fantastic 30cm 12" Artificial Poinsettia Plant Christmas Festive Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming great!, 2 Mar 2013
This is a beautiful decorative item, and generally would only be on display during Christmas Festive period. We like it so much that it is on permanent display. A very good purchase indeed.

Laptone Wireless Internet USB Adaptor WiFi Dongle 300Mbps For Windows 8 / Win 7 / XP / Vista
Offered by Altec UK
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it., 2 Mar 2013
I would have given this item 5 stars, if only a disk driver had been supplied with the product. Having to download into a compressed file led me into unfamiliar territory, and I had to download other software in order to open the file.
I got there in the end, and it does work very well after the initial frustration.

(Medium) YWS Super Ice Grippers Worn Over Shoes & Boots to Give Anti-Slip Effect In Icy Weather Fits Shoe Sizes 3 to 7.5
Offered by Performance Centre
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The non slippery slope., 2 Mar 2013
Bought these for my wife, and she is pleased with them, although the weather has not been bad enough ( thank goodness ) to require regular use.

Masterplug Indoor Power BFG1-MS 4-Gang 13 amp Socket with 1 m Extension Lead (White)
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I required, 2 Mar 2013
I had bought a product to enable switching off all equipment at once, to obviate standby, and thus a multi socket was essential to plug into the product and accommodate the TV etc. mains connections.
Ended up with a tidy result, and everything working fine, and the price was right.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Driver loading, and software limitation, 20 Feb 2013
Loading the drivers was impossible without removing antivirus, but having done so the drivers loaded at the fourth attempt. I then chose PAL as the setup, since the software appears to default to NTSC. The hardware was thus OK to go, but I found that colour stability was lacking with the software package provided. I already had Roxio DVD Builder software, so I have used that to better effect re colour stability.
I have given the item 4 stars in recognition of the price. You could pay considerably more for hardware, and still not get perfection, so all in all I'm satisfied.

Ritek DVD-R Full Surface Inkjet Printable (8x) 4.7GB 50pk Spindle
Ritek DVD-R Full Surface Inkjet Printable (8x) 4.7GB 50pk Spindle
Offered by jetmediauk
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's the spindle?, 20 Feb 2013
The disks were fine and thus I have given a 5 star rating. However they were not supplied on a spindle as advertised, and this can be an annoyance to some buyers, and it may be better if "Spindle" was removed from the description.

Summer Athletics (PC)
Summer Athletics (PC)
Offered by Lindot
Price: 1.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Summer Athletics for PC, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Summer Athletics (PC) (Video Game)
Product would not install, since it required a 3D graphics card. I purchased a 3D graphics card and product software then loaded. When then trying to play, all I got was an error message. Many hours spent trying to resolve, and finally I am returning the graphics card, and will have to pay p&p cost to Germany. Don't know if I can return Summer Athletics, but will contact Amazon.

Red Hot & Blue
Red Hot & Blue
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Red Hot & Blue, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Red Hot & Blue (Audio CD)
Was not what I expected, but I only bought this for one song on the album. The CD ended up in a charity bag, so hopefully someone with a taste for this music will derive some pleasure.

LEMON GRASS - INDIAN HERB - 30 SEEDS
LEMON GRASS - INDIAN HERB - 30 SEEDS
Offered by Impatiens
Price: 0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars lemon grass, 12 Dec 2012
Had no problem with growing this herb, and it required very little care and attention. Did not use for cooking purposes, but grew simply for interest.

Starter coir pellets x100
Starter coir pellets x100
Offered by Highstreethydro
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars coir pellets, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Starter coir pellets x100
Used these last year for the first time, and was quite pleased with the end result.
I had one reservation, and that would be that on final planting, it seemed to me that it would be better to cut the netting to obviate containment of the plant roots.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7