Profile for MRS HAYLEY STEEL > Reviews

Content by MRS HAYLEY STEEL

MRS HAYLEY STEEL

Page: 1 | 2
Pack of 2 Boys Cool Character Wipe Clean Bibs Perfect for Meal Times and Messy Play

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 31 Oct. 2015
These are exactly as described and what I needed for my little boy.

The Rose Petal Beach: The Richard & Judy Bestselling Author
The Rose Petal Beach: The Richard & Judy Bestselling Author

5.0 out of 5 stars Not her best, but still good, 29 April 2014
I'm a Dorothy Koomson fan and have read all of her books. This one is good, but not her best. Having said that, if it had been the first Koomson book I had read I would certainly have been inspired to read her other books. The story is quite gripping and kept me guessing right until the end.

A Day At The Office
A Day At The Office

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 29 April 2014
I read a lot of "chick-lit" books and this was just ok. I never give up on a book but this only moderately held my interest.

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical - so easy to use, 29 April 2014
I was a bit sceptical about using these, but having quite irregular cycles and wanting to get pregnant, I thought they'd be worth a try. As the line changes gradually and gets darker over a few days it took me a couple of cycles to get used to using these to really pinpoint ovulation. Using these, I conceived without too much trouble on my fourth cycle of trying and my little one is now 15 weeks old. As you get so many in a pack you can use a few on the days near ovulation to get really accurate results. These also worked for me as early pregnancy tests.

Moda in Pelle Women's Cheryl Blue Platforms Heels CHE02 4 UK
Moda in Pelle Women's Cheryl Blue Platforms Heels CHE02 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 April 2014
I love these shoes. They're really comfortable. I do wear a lot of heels but I often endure a bit of discomfort for a pretty pair of shoes but these are genuinely so comfortable. So comfortable in fact that I wore them to a wedding when I was 6 months pregnant. The glitter on the heels is really eye-catching and the blue is a lovely shade. I've had lots of compliments on these :)

First-Time Parent: The honest guide to coping brilliantly and staying sane in your baby's first year
by Lucy Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty honest, 29 April 2014
I ordered this book when I was pregnant and was pleased to see that it had a section dealing with the actual birth and what I could expect afterwards (a lot of books skip over this part). Now I'm a parent I can appreciate that this book really is quite honest and doesn't look to glamourise anything. Similarly it doesn't make anything overly negative or dramatic. The sections are quite well defined so this is really easy to pick up and dip in and out of if you don't want to read it cover to cover. A useful resource in pregnancy and in the early weeks as a new mum.

Irregular Choice Womens Baby Beauty Silver Boots 3975-1 6 UK, 39 EU
Irregular Choice Womens Baby Beauty Silver Boots 3975-1 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Look lovely but order a size up, 29 April 2014
I bought these as a gift for my sister and had already been advised to order a size up from this brand. I'm glad I did as the size up fits my sister perfectly but her "usual" size would probably have been too small. These boots are lovely and look great on. The price on amazon was also the best I found after shopping around quite a bit too!

Style 1 Tan Faux Suede Size 4 - Womens Winter Biker Riding Style Low Flat Heel Calf Wide Leg Knee Boots
Offered by Cover Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 29 April 2014
I'm usually more of a heels girl, but when I was pregnant and had swollen feet I wanted some boots that would be comfortable enough to wear all day on a long commute and would also go with a smart work wardrobe. These were perfect! They're so comfortable. Now I'm a new mum the swollen feet have gone but these boots are still a staple as they're so comfy and go really well with jeans. For the money, these have been an amazing bargain!

NEW TRADITIONAL FARMHOUSE STYLE WHITE ROCKING CHAIR LIVING BED ROOM CONSERVATORY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price, 29 April 2014
I looked all over for a reasonably priced traditional wooden rocking chair for my little one's nursery. Whilst the padded nursing chairs were in abundance a traditional style chair was harder to come by and, from some sellers, really expensive! This was a totally reasonable price, was easy to put together and is the traditional style that I wanted. A lovely focal point in my little one's room and comfortable too for those night feeds and cuddles!

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine - White
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby purchase, 29 April 2014
This has been so well used in the 15 weeks since my little one was born, I can't imagine life without. My husband first suggested buying this and I laughed saying I thought this was a bit lazy and an expensive luxury. How wrong I was!! I am so glad we bought this and I'd happily have paid twice the price knowing now how useful this has been. It's particularly a God send during the night feeds, as it prepares a perfectly warmed bottle in minutes. We had this in our room, with a jug of water for topping up, when little one was in with us and it's his moved with him to his nursery, so we didn't even need to go down to the kitchen to use this when we needed a bottle for a hungry screamer in the middle of the night. I cannot recommend this enough. If you are planning to formula feed this needs to be on your wish list!!

Page: 1 | 2