Profile for Meni > Reviews

Content by Meni

Meni

Philips Lumea Precision Plus SC2003/11 IPL Hair Removal System with Facial Attachment
Offered by Parisa Online

5.0 out of 5 stars If only I got this sooner., 17 May 2014
After spending hours reading through peoples review and deciding whether to take the expensive plunge, I decided the risk had to be taken.

I have PCOS and therefore have excessive hair growth everywhere. I have used every method out there to get rid of the hair, I have even had laser treatment in the past with no success. When I purchased this I was not expecting it to create a miracle in the first few weeks but I am so surprised.

I noticed a massive difference after just two treatments. Any hair that grows back just falls out and I am still in shock. This is by far the best thing I have bought for myself. Long gone are the days where I spend hours picking out hair. I haven't removed any hair in the last 4 days and that is saying something!

I would recommend this product to anyone. It is totally worth it.