Profile for Mrs. E. Probert > Reviews

Content by Mrs. E. Probert

Mrs. E. Probert "Liz Probert" (UK)

Franke 101.0022.272 Silk Steel Galassia GA611 LH Single Bowl One Tap
Franke 101.0022.272 Silk Steel Galassia GA611 LH Single Bowl One Tap

5.0 out of 5 stars Franke sink, 7 Dec. 2013
Delvered on time, excellent product as you would expect with Franke at a very competitive price. It also came with all the extras you need to fit to a sink.

Magnetic Knife Holder 30cm
Magnetic Knife Holder 30cm
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy produce, 15 Dec. 2012
already had one but wanted to enlarge it for other knives. Great product and very useful. Stuck it on tiles with glue rather than the screws provided - works well.

Ordinary People [DVD]
Ordinary People [DVD]
Dvd ~ Donald Sutherland
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ordinary People [DVD] (DVD)
saw this film years ago and it has stayed with me as a great film. Wanted to pass it on so it will be loved again.

Animal Encyclopedia (First Reference)
Animal Encyclopedia (First Reference)
by Dorling Kindersley

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 15 Dec. 2012
bought as Christmas gift for a 6 year old. It looks great and she will love it. Good quality book

Russell Hobbs 18369 Heritage 4 Slice Toaster - Cream
Russell Hobbs 18369 Heritage 4 Slice Toaster - Cream
Offered by Desire IT

3.0 out of 5 stars RH 4 slice toaster, 12 Nov. 2012
Toaster is OK. The flex is quite short and my hubby has had to extend it. If you want the toaster right under the plug then that's what you'll get. Looks good though!

Epson Original T0806 Light Magenta Ink Cart
Epson Original T0806 Light Magenta Ink Cart

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink, 21 May 2012
Very good service and very competitive price - Very good service and very competitive price - Very good service and very competitive price

FIFA 12 (PS3)
FIFA 12 (PS3)
Offered by CyclopsDigital

5.0 out of 5 stars FIFA 2012, 9 Jan. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS3) (Video Game)
This was a present for my grand children and they are very please with it so it is hard or me to comment on it

Epson Original T0715 4-Cartridge Multipack (Cyan T0712, Magenta T0713, Yellow T0714 and Black T0711)

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Ink Catridge Pack, 4 Oct. 2011
Very prompt service and being Epson original Inks the product was first class. The price was also very competative compared to the high street.

Kenwood Multi Pro FP730 Food Processor, White
Kenwood Multi Pro FP730 Food Processor, White

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought something else!, 7 Jan. 2010
I had a Braun Multipractic for nearly 40 years and it only let me down when I couldn't find the plunger to push down the veg for shredding and decided to use a rolling pin! Needless to say I pushed too hard and broke the spindle and couldn't get another. Tried everywhere. Since I then couldn't use the discs I decided it was time to get a new food processor anyway. (Please don't write in offering me a Braun Multipractic spindle as I've now thrown the old one away......)

I've only used my new Kenwood FP 730 1,000w Multi Pro twice - both times for shredding veg, and it whirrs as if the motor is about to fail on me and the discs are so much smaller than the bowl that the veg doesn't get shredded, but is chunked and falls through the gap at the edges. On the whole I can't believe it will last me 4 years - let alone 40 years - but I'd like to be proven wrong. I'll perservere but wish I'd bought another Braun.