Profile for smackers > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Extra Select Niger Seed 12.75 Kg
Extra Select Niger Seed 12.75 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Goldfinch Heaven, 24 Mar 2014
Great product have a small flock of goldfinches queuing up every morning for these & at this price they're excellent value compared to other places I've bought these.

Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub
Extra Select Mealworms 5 L Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value!!, 24 Mar 2014
Absolutely great value,I've bought these elsewhere & have paid twice as much for half the size. And the quality speaks/ squawks (sorry) for itself the birds wait for me to put them out !! I will be ordering again.

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 13)
by Charlaine Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars MEH!, 13 Sep 2013
After waiting for so long for the ultimate conclusion to the Sookie books this was so disappointing.I know no matter what Charlaine Harris wrote some section of the fans would be upset but this book (and if I'm honest the last three) was all over the place made no sense at all unless she was trying to upset as many fans as possible. :(

Paul Hollywood's Bread
Paul Hollywood's Bread
by Paul Hollywood

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bread Book, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Paul Hollywood's Bread (Hardcover)
I've tried quite a few of the recipes in this book, and it is a very good book but I also have Paul Hollywood's How To Bake book (and risking the ire of his steely blue eyes from the cover) which is much better ! I'd probably give it a higher rating if I hadn't got the other book.

How to Bake
How to Bake
by Paul Hollywood

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: How to Bake (Hardcover)
I've got this book a while now & I've come back to it time & again, the recipes work and are delicious. I'm addicted to cook books & have quite a few, and pet hates are cook books that the recipes just don't work (no matter what you try).But that is not a problem here. I'm a novice 'bread maker' and normally bread is something I try and avoid but since buying this book I understand the mistakes I was making before (the breakfast rolls recipe have become a Sunday morning special).Plus there are plenty of non-bread recipes to keep everyone happy ! I also bought Paul Hollywood's Bread book which is also good but this is a much better book.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 23 Aug 2013
Dress arrived in time & exactly as described if a little crumpled but other than that a perfect little dress, sizing is good it's true to size .

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST, 23 Aug 2013
Bio Oil truly the best leaves skin soft and silky without the gross oily/greasy feeling you'd expect and small red scar on knee from childhood fall (a long time ago) almost gone completely after a month of sporadic use.You cannot go wrong with this product.

Kenwood HB724 Triblade Hand Blender
Kenwood HB724 Triblade Hand Blender
Offered by iShop Crystals

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Blender, 23 Aug 2013
Took one star off just because it's not as big as the old Braun blender it's replacing other than that this is an excellent blender for smaller amounts however if you are a heavy duty cook in the kitchen an upgrade to a food processor maybe your best bet as this machine is great but not for heavy duty use everyday. Other than that I'm very happy and a great variety of attachments and even though I didn't think I'd even use it the potato masher attachment is the business !!

Rangemaster Fridge Compatible Water Filter Cartridge, fits SXS Series Fridges with external filters
Offered by WaterFilterMan co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Filter, 25 July 2013
Delivery was quick and connecting it to my rangemaster was easy peasy no tools or connectors just push tubes in ! After that it's just run the water through (a glass or two) and bob's your uncle nice cool fresh water again and the whole thing takes no more than 30 mins!

Lelo Luna Pelvic Floor Exercising Beads
Lelo Luna Pelvic Floor Exercising Beads

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 July 2013
I've used this product for about a month now and after the first week I could feel a difference. At first I wasn't sure if they were going to be too large, but I am glad (and so is my husband) that I stuck with them and gave myself the time to get used to them they are SO worth the effort in the beginning !

Page: 1 | 2