Profile for robin4good > Reviews

Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation
by John Seely

5.0 out of 5 stars I use it everyday., 10 Mar. 2014
Well, I love grammar, and the book is about Grammar. I bought for my English Language Teaching course, but am still using this book and benefit from it a great deal. I recommend it, genuinely and sincerely, to anyone who is an English students, teacher, or interested in English. See you buy it soon!!

The Clash of Civilisations
The Clash of Civilisations
by Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

5.0 out of 5 stars Written by my own teacher!, 10 Mar. 2014
Why wouldn't I rate this book?!! It was written by my own teacher, and boy! he writes. There're no clashes though of civilizations, but just clashes within your own self. Things that you don't know and must know about, and is kept from you to know about, by people who know it, but want to keep you away from knowing it. Yes, there's a lot of knowing in the above sentences, and that is exactly what the book is also about. A lot of knowing and knowledge it is, indeed.

Garmin Nuvi 255W Satellite Navigation with Full EU Mapping (Newly Overhauled)
Garmin Nuvi 255W Satellite Navigation with Full EU Mapping (Newly Overhauled)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very handy., 10 Mar. 2014
Can't be without. You need it. I used it to get to WALES!! and I loved it. I have a problem! I never remember the same road even if I drove it on 10 times in a month!! that's a little bit true. Reality is though, a small price you pay for this product, and you are guided to wherever you are headed, plus, and a big plus; warned of those yellow boxes that take your picture as you go up the speed limit by 1m p/h!! imagine that. This product and you must be genius to beat that yellow box, and get your destination safely, but without, I don't know what to describe you with!!

The Holy Qur'an (Classics of World Literature)
The Holy Qur'an (Classics of World Literature)
by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars The speech of the Creator of the universe, 10 Mar. 2014
There is nothing like it in this universe. I recommend all mankind to read it, for the following reason: Imagine someone who's claiming to have created the universe, and created you both for special purposes, and wants to inform you of them, so that you are guided in your life in this universe, and better, your guidance leads you to an ultimate special abode in your next life - say you are skeptical - say you don't believe all that - say you are of a different persuasion or religion - say you couldn't care less of religions - but and this is a big but; Don't you at least want to find out? Don't you at least want to see what 'GOD' wants to say to you? Well, if you believe in reason, discussion and tolerance, I believe you will be interested in what the Quran (the literal words of the Creator) has to say about the universe, nature, life, and after life. Pick up one today, for as a small price as; £2-£5. I am sure you spend more than that on non-sense everyday. This 'believe me' will the most sensical spending you will ever do in your life, and don't even thank me, but I am sure you will thank yourself for reading this book.

700 Classroom Activities
700 Classroom Activities
by D. Seymour

5.0 out of 5 stars There's nothing like it., 10 Mar. 2014
700!!!! that is a big number. A lot of warmers, starters, coolers, lead ins etc to choose from. They suit all sorts of classes, from beginners to advanced. The activities also inform you what's culturally or socially to be careful of when presenting and what's dangerous etc. Very good, relevant, and resourceful short activities that no ESL teacher can be without.

Cotton Nursing Bra (34, White)
Cotton Nursing Bra (34, White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Never seen like it., 10 Mar. 2014
God bless the person who thought of, designed and marketed this amazing special new mom's brassiere. Guys get it, before they run out. Very practical, and I am sure both your wife and baby will appreciate it.

brand new my babys room hollie swinging crib with mattress antique pine
brand new my babys room hollie swinging crib with mattress antique pine
Offered by My Babys Room Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 10 Mar. 2014
This bed is amazing, strong and my baby loved it! He hasn't confirmed it yet, because he hasn't acquired speaking skills, but on his behalf, I can do that I guess. When we put him in it, (well, after he slept of course), he rarely woke up. The crib also swings, and can be placed beside the parent's bed, whom will keep an eye on the toddler!! Love the decent pricing also also.

Introducing Linguistics: A Graphic Guide
Introducing Linguistics: A Graphic Guide
by R. L. Trask

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan, 10 Mar. 2014
Love the contents of this book. Being an ESL teacher, I love everything to do with linguistics of course, and this book tops them all. It gives you short excerpts about what language is all about, where it came from, how it developed and how it's going to die also!!

Vene Post Natal Waist Toner Abdominal Binder Support Slimming Stomach Tummy Maternity Girdle Belt (Medium-Waist 31-36)
Offered by Fourgiraffeshugging

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 10 Mar. 2014
If you just had a child, get this product. You may need some more exercise to get in shape later on as you heal, but this help a lot. I bought it for my wife, and she loved it.

102 ESL Games and Activities for New and Prospective Teachers: ESL Materials for New Teachers (ESL Resources for New and Prospective Teachers)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book, 10 Mar. 2014
I am a professional ESL teacher, and I recommend this book to any new ESL teacher.

I love this book, and I wish I could buy it, but it's only available in Kindle version. I am not a big fan of Kindle or similar readers. I hope they print out the book in papers (you know, the old fashion way!), and then let us know what it costs.

Guys, get this book. (I am not the author, nor the sales representative for this book, but a genuine fan of its contents).

Page: 1 | 2