Profile for M. Bowden > Reviews

Content by M. Bowden

M. Bowden "mickyb" (Durham UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Nemasys vine weevil killer standard pack
Nemasys vine weevil killer standard pack
Offered by green gardener
Price: 8.25

4.0 out of 5 stars at last it looks as though i've fixed the horrible little ***!!!!., 26 April 2014
Have a real problem with vine weevil. I even resorted to sifting through the soil in my pots to eliminate them but they just kept on coming back. Hooray for Nemesys, it looks as though the pests are gone, I will be using it at the end of summer again. If you have a problem then buy Nemesys.

Roman III - The Wrath of Boudicca (The Roman Chronicles Book 3)
Roman III - The Wrath of Boudicca (The Roman Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Romp through History, 11 Feb 2014
This author grows on you. We can all pick fault if we want to but the story line is brilliant and I just couldn't put it down. Surely Boudicca did win and history must be wrong. Let's have more of your work please.
Mike Bowden, author of A Breed Apart.

Roman - The Fall of Britannia (The Roman Chronicles Book 1)
Roman - The Fall of Britannia (The Roman Chronicles Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars great entertainment, 8 Jan 2014
At first I thought this was going to be tough going but once in I was swept along by the story. Some silly grammatical errors like words missing or in the wrong place but I suppose anyone could say the same about my own novel 'A Breed Apart'. In the end a great and enjoyable read and I am just about to buy the second story and looking forward to it as well.

Mike Bowden author of A Breed Apart also available on Kindle

Coming Home
Coming Home
by Roy E. Stolworthy
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Coming Home (Paperback)
Has to be In my top ten for this year. What a spellbinding story, all the emotions of humanity and worse. The scenes are terrifying, funny, brutal, cruel and compassionate. I felt as though I was sitting in those rat infested trenches at times. The horrors of war are tempered with scenes of kindness that make the idea of war all the more ridiculous. If you are looking for a good read now that Autumn is here, then you shouldn't miss 'Coming Home'. Very well done mister Stolworthy, let's have more.
Mike Bowden author of A Breed Apart

An Idiot and a Broad
An Idiot and a Broad
Price: 5.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Bowden Author of A Breed Apart, 11 Aug 2013
Not my type of story normally but it just shows how wrong you can be. Very entertaining, funny sad and a very enjoyable read. Take it on holiday with you.

(90W) Universal Car Adapter charger for the most of Laptop Computers: Acer, HP/Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Advent, Gateway, HP, IBM, Sony, Toshiba Samsung

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good for the money, 11 Aug 2013
Better than expected. Does what I wanted it to do. Quality is ok but what do you expect for the price

Kaftan
Kaftan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kaftan (Apparel)
Great product would recommend it to anybody. Quality and design is very satisfactory and just what I need for my villa holiday

Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Marius' Mules V: Hades' Gate
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Mike Bowden Author of A Breed Apart, 11 Aug 2013
Just Cannot put this authors books down. He just gets better and better. I use him as my guide when writing.

Spears of Britannia
Spears of Britannia

4.0 out of 5 stars Mike Bowden Author of A Breed Apart, 11 Aug 2013
Not bad. English is a bit loose but straight into the story. A good tale when there's nothing else to do.

The Pyramid Legacy
The Pyramid Legacy
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 4 April 2013
Not my type of book but I tried it nevertheless and I am pleased I did so. Who would have thought I would be in Egypt then before I knew it whisked of into the unknown. That's as much as I'm saying about the story. It's exiting, fast moving and the writer's style is original. Let's have more please.

Page: 1 | 2