Profile for Alex.J > Reviews

Content by Alex.J

Alex.J

Page: 1 | 2
[Best Outdoor&Shower Bluetooth Speakers Ever] Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speakers with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors/Shower
Offered by CHERRY STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the outdoors!, 3 Jan. 2016
I received this as a Christmas present and It's absolutely perfect for me! As a country girl I spend hours working and adventuring outdoors and so far this speaker has been in the mud, tumbled into a stream as well as being crushed in my pocket! I also love listing to music while I'm in the shower or bath, what more could I ask for! Aside from all the above the sound quality is beautiful, lovely balanced sound.

Basically this is perfect for anyone who wants a quality speaker, for a great price and suited to the rugged outdoors.

Facebook Pages Manager
Facebook Pages Manager

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE fix it!, 19 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Facebook Pages Manager (App)
The app won't even open! Deleted and re-downloaded several times! Surely it's not difficult to design an App that at least opens?! Can you please fix it ASAP! I need it to update my page from my Kindle Fire HD.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars SO ADDICTIVE!, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
As soon as I got this game I couldn't put it down. I recommend this to anyone who loves addictive games and!

Deet® TM177 - 2 in 1 Black PRO Stylus Pen. Ball Point Pen and Touch Screen Stylus for iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, 4S, 5 5S, 5C, Kindle Fire, Fire HD, Blackberry Q5, Q10, Samsung ACE, Galaxy S2, S3, S4. Note 2, Note 3, Nokia Lumia. HTC. Sony Experia Z, Moto G, Vodafone Smart Mini, LG Optimus, Samsung Galaxy Fame, LG G2, Nexus 5
Offered by ESP Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy!, 15 Dec. 2014
I bourght this for my mum to use with her kindle and she loved it! However she lost the pen when out. She then bourght a wacom bamboo (it think its called) which cost way more and she says she actuly prefers this one!

Refill Liquid Oil Flavours Hookah E Shisha Sheesha Stick Pen Zero 0% Nicotine Free Vapour Juice (Double apple)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

1.0 out of 5 stars Terible, 15 Dec. 2014
No flavour, terible vapour. Its worth paying more for something quality.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice flavours, 15 Dec. 2014
Some very nice flavours! Ive just about had them all and they have all worked fine. They dont last a great length of time however but its what.you would expect for the price.

The Kube Player 2GB MP3 Player with Expandable MicroSD Slot MP3/WMA/Midi/WAV and Headphones - Aqua

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Dec. 2014
A very handy little MP3 player at a great price. I love its size and shape to! All my freinds want one! I lent it to my brother and he said all his class mates were wanting to have a look. The only thing is that the earphones are not exactly of an amazing quality, but pluged in some better ones and its great!

Cubistry
Cubistry

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Cubistry (App)
If your looking for an addictive game, this is it! I've spent so long trying to beat my mums best time I must have played for hours! Great game to warm up your brain and pass the time.

Mini Protank Pro-tank e shisha top ce4 ce5 ce6 Atomizer eGo 510 thread + 2 free coils set
Offered by Bargain-Base

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels like quality, 15 Dec. 2014
Feels like quality and has a nice waight to it. Very good for the price! i've had no leaking at all! Good vapour production.

Shishaa Luxor Rechargeable Electronic Shisha
Shishaa Luxor Rechargeable Electronic Shisha

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality!, 15 Dec. 2014
Nice looking, feels like quality. Just as good as I had expected. Great for a starter as its simple to use, or great for any casual vapour.

Page: 1 | 2