Profile for M. Jones > Reviews

Content by M. Jones

M. Jones "M Jones" (Somerset)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Nilfisk Underchassis Nozzle
Nilfisk Underchassis Nozzle

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 4 Jun 2013
This is an item that I feel should be included with the main unit as it cleans the one area of a car that is most susceptible to a build op of dirt and mud.

THE COMPLETE FATHER BROWN MYSTERIES COLLECTION [Annotated] (Complete Works of G.K. Chesterton Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday reading, 4 Jun 2013
I have not read these yet as I am keeping them for my holiday, but if they are as good as the tv series I will be happy.

The Eagle of the Ninth
The Eagle of the Ninth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 4 Jun 2013
Good story of outstanding of the lost and then regained eagle standard. If you are in to military history then I would recommend reading this book.

Whirlpool Max 25 13 litre 750 watt Solo Microwave Oven with Auto Steam Function, Glossy Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice microwave, 4 Jun 2013
This is a nice microwave with the added advantage of being able to fit nicely in the corner without the bulk of the usual square units.

Michel Thomas: The Test of Courage
Michel Thomas: The Test of Courage
by Christopher Robbins

5.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting person, 4 Jun 2013
Real stories of outstanding courage and outstanding bravery of Michel Thomas. If you are in to military history then I would recommend reading this book.

Churchill's Wizards: The British Genius for Deception 1914-1945
Churchill's Wizards: The British Genius for Deception 1914-1945

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys own stories but true!, 4 Jun 2013
Real stories of outstanding courage and outstanding bravery of our troops. If you are in to military history then I would recommend reading this book.

Courage Under Fire

The Vendee and Surrounding Area: with the Pays De Retz
The Vendee and Surrounding Area: with the Pays De Retz
by Angela Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 4 Jun 2013
I found this book interesting with many nice places that I would not of thought of visiting if I had not use this book.

1000 Years of Annoying the French
1000 Years of Annoying the French

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, 4 Jun 2013
A very funny book with interesting facts. I took this on holiday with me to the Vendee it was a most interesting read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11