Profile for lois > Reviews

Content by lois

lois

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
New Womens Ladies Flat Desert Lace Up Ankle Thick Sole Military Boots Shoes Size Black Size 5 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 16 Mar 2014
These were so cheap and they go with every thing. They have faired up well through the winter and being rained on a lot. So I'm impressed and still wearing them.

Nail Clippers Scissors Grooming Trimmer for Pet Dog Cat
Nail Clippers Scissors Grooming Trimmer for Pet Dog Cat
Offered by netSells

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 16 Mar 2014
They don't cut very well at all. I ended up splintering my cats nail instead of actually cutting it. It would probably be ok if you had time to cut down on a non moving object that didn't feel pain, but it definitely didn't work for my cat!

TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver 3D Globe Charm
TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver 3D Globe Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 16 Mar 2014
It's such a nice subtle charm. Its very small though. Smaller than a pea. I was expecting something a little bigger but I am still really please with it.

Sterling Silver Jumping Frog Toe Ring
Sterling Silver Jumping Frog Toe Ring
Offered by Ladelle-Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, 16 Mar 2014
It is quite thin and I do catch it on certain things, but it's really cute. I've been wearing it on my finger until the weather gets hot enough for sandals and I get lots of compliments

Life: The Science of Biology
Life: The Science of Biology
by May Berenbaum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, 16 Mar 2014
I bought the 9th edition and it is very similar to the most recent edition. I arrived quickly and in a really good condition

Pack of 2 (18 x 18 inch) Cushion Covers in chocolate Fleur design
Pack of 2 (18 x 18 inch) Cushion Covers in chocolate Fleur design

3.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, 22 Dec 2013
They were a lot shinier than I expected. They are now used as seat cushions and not on the sofa because I don't think they look overly nice. A little old lady-ish I'd say.

6 Absorbent Wine Label Coasters - Ceramic & Cork
6 Absorbent Wine Label Coasters - Ceramic & Cork

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Dec 2013
These are really nice. They look very vintage and I get a lot of compliments about them. They are very unique.

Remington S2950ZBA My Mini Handbag Hair Crimper
Remington S2950ZBA My Mini Handbag Hair Crimper

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste, 22 Dec 2013
A total waste of money for me. It was really tiny and didn't do the desired affect at all. The description online didn't really explain it very well.

Blue iPhone 4 / 4S Rim Bumper, case, cover with Chrome Buttons by GoGadgets®
Blue iPhone 4 / 4S Rim Bumper, case, cover with Chrome Buttons by GoGadgets®

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 22 Dec 2013
It shows any dirt really easily which is annoying because I ended up throwing it away. A bit of a waste of money.

Roxy Jade Wrap Women's Sunglasses Black/Green
Roxy Jade Wrap Women's Sunglasses Black/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 22 Dec 2013
They have lasted really well. Very good quality. They have survived many travels and being chucked into bags and suitcases. They look a little like blues brothers ray bans but with slight differences which I prefer. Slightly bigger than I thought they'd be but just perfect for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4