Profile for Ashley Stubbings > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rich's Ride: Hope Changes What's Possible
Rich's Ride: Hope Changes What's Possible

1.0 out of 5 stars Annoyed!, 8 Oct. 2014
Why is this book only available on Kindle?? I don't own a kindle, I don't want a kindle but I would like to read this book! It's very annoying!

Pyrography Workbook: A Complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning
Pyrography Workbook: A Complete Guide to the Art of Woodburning
by Sue Walters

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 18 Jan. 2013
This is one of the books I have used a lot. I love the patterns and the clear instructions given in it. Sue Walters is a genius!

Great Book of Woodburning: Pyrography Techniques, Patterns and Projects for All Skill Levels
by Lora S. Irish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 18 Jan. 2013
The title of this book speaks for itself! It really is 'The Great Book of Woodburning! Very inpspirational. Brilliant. Thanks

Ready-to-Use Celtic Designs: 96 Different Royalty-Free Designs Printed One Side: 96 Different Copyright-Free Designs Printed One Side (Dover Clip Art Ready-to-Use)
by Mallory Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Jan. 2013
This book is proving very useful in my work as a pyrographer. The designs are easy to use too. Brilliant book.

Treasury of Flower Designs for Artists, Embroiderers and Craftsmen (Dover Pictorial Archive)
by Susan Gaber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Jan. 2013
Another fantastic book absolutely full of wonderful designs. It's going to prove extremely useful in my work as a pyrographer!

Celtic Designs Art and Craft Sourcebook
Celtic Designs Art and Craft Sourcebook
by David James

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 18 Jan. 2013
This book is full of intricate designs that are going to be very useful in my work. They're not going to be easy to use but they are going to be a challenge! I like a challenge!

The Complete Book of Flower Designs (Design Source Book)
The Complete Book of Flower Designs (Design Source Book)
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Jan. 2013
I love this book. I'm going to use it a lot! It's Choc-a-bloc with fantastic flower designs ready to use or adapt as I require. Brilliant!

Classic Border Designs: Bk.20 (Design Source Books)
Classic Border Designs: Bk.20 (Design Source Books)
by Judy Balchin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 18 Jan. 2013
I needed this a lot. I'm always looking for interested border designs for py pyrographed artwork and this book has so many that I can use straight from the book or adapt to suit my needs.

Decorative Initials (Design Source Books)
Decorative Initials (Design Source Books)
by Judy Balchin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 18 Jan. 2013
Another very useful design source book. I am a pyrographer and this book will help me with inspiring patterns. Great.

Angels and Fairies (Design Source Books)
Angels and Fairies (Design Source Books)
by Rebecca Balchin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 18 Jan. 2013
Another great design source book show very clear designs that can be used as they are or adapted for the needs of the individual. I'll use it a lot.

Page: 1 | 2