Profile for E. Midgley > Reviews

Content by E. Midgley

E. Midgley

Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars now I never see my son, 3 Mar. 2010
Last seen going up stairs with xbox play & charge kit. Saves me a fortune on batteries. Really pleased.

Pantone Mugs, set of 10
Pantone Mugs, set of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Best seller on Amazon (in my opion), 22 Jan. 2010
Ordered these a few days before Christmas, as had lots of people for Christmas day and only one mug without chip. Arrived before Christmas, Love the design. Unfortunately one mug didn't make the rigours of the post, contacted the seller who was brilliant and posted another mug straight away. Well worth every penny and still chip free.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Browny points with mother in law, 22 Jan. 2010
Bought for Mother in law who was using a fleece as a draught excluder, Lucy makes a wonderful low maintenance addition to family.

Fly London Women's Mona Boot Black P140527036 6 UK
Fly London Women's Mona Boot Black P140527036 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not suit, 22 Jan. 2010
Although these boots are lovely and fantastic quality. I would like to warn anyone who has fat knees, as I do, that they will be particularly unflattering. I returned them!! I think that Amazon have the best retruns service of all retailers both online and high street.