Profile for Toni > Reviews

Content by Toni

Toni (Badalona, ES)

Poetic Palette Case for Google Nexus 5 Sand Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: ú24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug 2014
Very well constructed, light and practical

Dolextech high qulity super shield shell case skin back cover for HTC one M7 100% Nillkin back case cover (black)
Offered by DOLEXTECH
Price: ú7.29

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Aug 2014
It didn't fit my phone! I had to return it!

Anker« Astro Slim2 4500mAh Ultra-Slim Portable Charger External Battery Power Pack for Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Air, mini, Note 3, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Motorola Droid, MOTO X, LG Optimus and most other USB-charged devices (Apple adapters - 30 pin and lightning, not included)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design, awful cables and connections, 1 Aug 2013
I am not really satisfied with the product. I like the black matte finish, easy to hold, the charging speed is ok, and found no problems with the weight. But I found two problems: one is that, sorry for the words, cables are rubbish, they are of very poor quality, and do not fit well in my HTC One, they swing. I can fix that... buying other ones (that is a pity). The other problem is worse, and not amendable. I bought that particular model for the cable incorporated in the unit, I thought it would be very practical, but in the end, it has the same problem, it does not fit well in my phone usb port and most of the time it does not charges because it does not make good contact.
Kind of bittersweet feeling about this device.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2013 4:18 AM BST

Late Night Tales: Friendly Fires
Late Night Tales: Friendly Fires
Price: ú9.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Was wrong, 3 Dec 2012
I thought it was new material. It was my fault, maybe I didn't read well the description! Nevertheless, I've found it boring. Sorry guys! ;-)

Canšˇ Nova (Vol. 1)
Canšˇ Nova (Vol. 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nova Canšó songs from Catalonia, reviewed, 14 Jan 2011
This record is recorded by a prestigious chorus based in Catalonia. They sing songs of the Nova Canšó epoque. They sound great and the versions are made by well-known catalan composers.