Profile for Daniel James Selwood > Reviews

Content by Daniel James S...

Daniel James Selwood

This Is What I Do
This Is What I Do

5.0 out of 5 stars Boy George Amazing., 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: This Is What I Do (Audio CD)
I have never brought anything from this artist before. Then his latest single was played on the radio, My God. I was so overly surprised that A he is not in the charts B not number one and C amazed how after 18 years he comes back and does this single, so amazed I was I looked it up on the internet, found he released the album and I brought the album. This album is a must have if you love good music and believe no more good music is going to be made. This will restore your faith in music.

Jackass 3: The Explosive Extended Edition [DVD]
Jackass 3: The Explosive Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Knoxville
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Jackass 3 the very best, 25 Feb. 2014
This is the very best out of the lot it deserves its rating. Why? Well the first movie was ok it certainly made you sit up and watch, number two was good and the did in parts try harder, however it seem to lose the plot at times, but number three, well as it was in 3D, you had to ask the question is it because they have ran out of steam? The answer is no somehow they upped there game and it was really funny in parts rather like it was in the first one. The 3D just added the icing on the cake, however the 3D was at the cinema. At home its just the usual no 3D but in all fairness it doesn`t need the 3D effect to earn its 5 star rating, that's how good the movie is.Its simply the best, very good and at times very funny. Who do I recommend it too? Jackass fans need I say more??

Genuine Old Fashioned Carbolic Soap, 3 x 125g Bars Pink
Genuine Old Fashioned Carbolic Soap, 3 x 125g Bars Pink
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars It maybe pink but its not for girls!!, 25 Feb. 2014
This soap seperates the boys from the men! No female would want this soap and you must not have fragile skin to use this. This soap maybe pink but its not girly its the other end of the scale! Its the most manly soap ever! Only real men lather up in the shower with this. Its lathers up really well, its deep cleansing and it has a strong leather smell to it. I gave it a five star rating because I passed the real man test and I will keep on using it.

Jackass 3.5 [DVD]
Jackass 3.5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Knoxville
Offered by TwoRedSevens

3.0 out of 5 stars Jackass 3.5 is ok but not a movie, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jackass 3.5 [DVD] (DVD)
I think out of all the Jackass movies Jackass 3 was it. However this is ok certainly a must for Jackass fans but its more like the T.V. programmes, this is certainly not a movie. This I guess never came to the big screen and if it had it would have flopped or upset some fans. It was a DVD I didn`t need in my collection.