Profile for J. Cowle > Reviews

J. Cowle (Isle of Man)

Page: 1 | 2
Solar Powered Floating Water Lily Garden Pond Water Feature Fountain RRP £39.99
Solar Powered Floating Water Lily Garden Pond Water Feature Fountain RRP £39.99
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fountain., 2 July 2014
This works brilliantly, far better than a previous one with a built in solar panel. It is exactly the right size for our small garden pond and very easy to set up, I would recommend this product.

AWE® Aerolite Women's Pink Lady Bicycle Helmet - White/Pink, Size 56-58
AWE® Aerolite Women's Pink Lady Bicycle Helmet - White/Pink, Size 56-58
Offered by Sports4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish., 30 Jun 2014
I hate wearing a cycling helmet but this one looks ok. I didn't put the visor on it as I thought that it looked better without. I fund the adjustment of the chin strap awkward and I could only just get it tight enough under the chin, once done it was fine.

Highlander Sleepline 250 Envelope Style Sleeping Bag - Fushia
Highlander Sleepline 250 Envelope Style Sleeping Bag - Fushia
Offered by Super.Deals

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 30 Jun 2014
My daughter loves this sleeping bag however if you are taller than 5' 4" it will be too small for you!

Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Offered by Ozeri UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pepper grinder!, 30 May 2014
This is very easy to use and much less messy than my previous grinders. It is very stiff to open but I put on rubber gloves and you need to jerk it open, I managed and I am not very strong. I would recommend this.

Modern Bathroom Hand Mixer Shower Head Handset,Chrome
Modern Bathroom Hand Mixer Shower Head Handset,Chrome
Offered by The Home Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value replacement, 8 Oct 2013
This is a good quality replacement shower head, what more can you say! I would purchase another if I needed one.

Sunlover Sea View Roller Blind 120cm
Sunlover Sea View Roller Blind 120cm
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 8 Oct 2013
I ordered this from Amazon but it arrived mangled by the carriers (you know the ones) so I returned it and bought one locally, slightly more expensive but not damaged! It is easy to fit and and looks good. It doesn't cut out any light and I would not use it if privacy is a problem when you have a light on (not a problem where I have the blind but beware)

Peora 2.00 Carats Ruby Trillion Cut V Prong Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver Rhodium Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earings., 25 Jun 2013
These are really pretty earings, I bought them as a present but am tempted to get myself a pair as well. They are good quality and were well presented.

Duralex Picardie Tumblers 4.6oz / 130ml - Pack of 6 | 13cl Glasses, Toughened Glasses, Tempered Glasses
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute retro glasses, 25 Jun 2013
I bought these because they were like the ones we had at school, nostalgia perhaps but I wanted some tough glasses as I am death to crockery. They are perfect for breakfast juice and I will get some larger ones to match.

Electronic Water Timer
Electronic Water Timer
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Electronic Water Timer
I had a more expensive timer from Thompson and Morgan which worked for 2 weeks before packing in, it was complicated to set up and was a waste of money. This in contrast was simplicity itself to set up and was working when I checked this morning, obviously it is early days but if it continues working I wil buy a second one and extend my watering system

uPVC Door Handles Set Lever/Lever White 92pz - 122mm Screw to Screw
uPVC Door Handles Set Lever/Lever White 92pz - 122mm Screw to Screw
Offered by Home Secure

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service., 7 May 2013
Came quickly, well packaged, was great value and a doddle to fit. I reused the original spindle and screws to save having to cut down the ones enclosed, took less than 5 mins.

Page: 1 | 2