Profile for J. Cowle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Murder At The College
Murder At The College

4.0 out of 5 stars A good old fashioned read, 19 Oct 2014
A good old fashioned read, I guessed the murderer fairly early on but it had enough twists and turns to keep me interested.

The TREKMATES® Thermo Blanket
The TREKMATES® Thermo Blanket
Offered by The North Col

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct 2014
Good value, great product.

Atdoshop(TM) 1PC Magnetic Wallet Floral Jacquard Leather Cover Case For ipad 2 3 4 (Blue)
Offered by atdoshop

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful case but the plastic i pad holder came cracked ..., 13 Oct 2014
This is a beautiful case but the plastic i pad holder came cracked at the corner and more has broken off since, it seems too brittle to do the job, it would be a good design but is let down by the materials!

Solar Powered Floating Water Lily Garden Pond Water Feature Fountain RRP £39.99
Solar Powered Floating Water Lily Garden Pond Water Feature Fountain RRP £39.99
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little fountain., 2 July 2014
This works brilliantly, far better than a previous one with a built in solar panel. It is exactly the right size for our small garden pond and very easy to set up, I would recommend this product.

AWE® Aerolite Women's Pink Lady Bicycle Helmet - White/Pink, Size 56-58
AWE® Aerolite Women's Pink Lady Bicycle Helmet - White/Pink, Size 56-58
Offered by Sports4ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish., 30 Jun 2014
I hate wearing a cycling helmet but this one looks ok. I didn't put the visor on it as I thought that it looked better without. I fund the adjustment of the chin strap awkward and I could only just get it tight enough under the chin, once done it was fine.

Highlander Sleepline 250 Envelope Style Sleeping Bag - Fushia
Highlander Sleepline 250 Envelope Style Sleeping Bag - Fushia

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 30 Jun 2014
My daughter loves this sleeping bag however if you are taller than 5' 4" it will be too small for you!

Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder
Ozeri Savore Soft Touch Electric Pepper Mill and Grinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pepper grinder!, 30 May 2014
This is very easy to use and much less messy than my previous grinders. It is very stiff to open but I put on rubber gloves and you need to jerk it open, I managed and I am not very strong. I would recommend this.

Modern Bathroom Hand Mixer Shower Head Handset,Chrome
Modern Bathroom Hand Mixer Shower Head Handset,Chrome
Offered by Bathroom Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value replacement, 8 Oct 2013
This is a good quality replacement shower head, what more can you say! I would purchase another if I needed one.

Sunlover Sea View Roller Blind 120cm
Sunlover Sea View Roller Blind 120cm
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 8 Oct 2013
I ordered this from Amazon but it arrived mangled by the carriers (you know the ones) so I returned it and bought one locally, slightly more expensive but not damaged! It is easy to fit and and looks good. It doesn't cut out any light and I would not use it if privacy is a problem when you have a light on (not a problem where I have the blind but beware)

Peora 2.00 Carats Ruby Trillion Cut V Prong Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver Rhodium Finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely earings., 25 Jun 2013
These are really pretty earings, I bought them as a present but am tempted to get myself a pair as well. They are good quality and were well presented.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3