Profile for J. Cowle > Reviews

Content by J. Cowle

J. Cowle (Isle of Man)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cuisique Spiralizer Premium Easiest to Use Courgette Spaghetti Maker, Slicer and Mandolin.  Unique 1 Litre Vegetable Catcher 8 in 1 Functions
Cuisique Spiralizer Premium Easiest to Use Courgette Spaghetti Maker, Slicer and Mandolin. Unique 1 Litre Vegetable Catcher 8 in 1 Functions
Offered by Elite-Choice

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Buy., 6 Jan. 2016
My daughter loves using this, I must admit to only having used the spiral attachment so far but it works really well. We have used it for courgettes for use in wraps, yummy! Could live without it? Probably, but it is fun and I'm sure that we'll use it more in the summer. It is easy to clean and doesn't take up too much cupboard space.

Case of 6 x Granose Meat Free Lincolnshire Sausage Mix (150G)
Case of 6 x Granose Meat Free Lincolnshire Sausage Mix (150G)
Offered by Superfood Market

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 27 Dec. 2015
Great store cupboard standby for veggies, very versatile.

Ecozone Soap nuts - Indian Wash nuts - replaces laundry powder and detergents - great value 1kg bag - up to 330 washes

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase., 16 Dec. 2015
These work brilliantly and we hardly use any conventional powder at all now. The towels get clean and stay soft and I also wash woollies in them so they cover the whole spectrum of cleaning. Try them, I'm gad that I did.

Happy Pet Small Animal Corner Litter Tray, Medium
Happy Pet Small Animal Corner Litter Tray, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought it twice!, 16 Dec. 2015
We have two, one in the hutch (the en suite!!) and one in the run. Bunny took to them straight away and it makes cleaning a doddle. This size is perfect for a small rabbit but would be too small for a regular sized one.

Hama Thermo/ Hygrometer, Black
Hama Thermo/ Hygrometer, Black
Offered by Crooked Imaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, rubbish instructions., 16 Dec. 2015
Works brilliantly but the instructions are laughable, I just worked it out for myself.

Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 PC - 1 Year - Mini Box (PC)
Panda Global Protection 2014 - 3 PC - 1 Year - Mini Box (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Won't update to new Windows., 8 Oct. 2015
This worked brilliantly until I updated my Windows, it reminds me to update the cover and I have tried multiple times but the update of Panda will never complete! I looked at their help section of their website and I am not alone in having this problem. I've given up on it.

HP CH563EE 301XL High Yield Original Ink Cartridge - Black
HP CH563EE 301XL High Yield Original Ink Cartridge - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 21 Jun. 2015
Wouldn't work, bought one locally no problem, an expensive mistake!

Tetra Crystal Filter Carbon Cartridge
Tetra Crystal Filter Carbon Cartridge
Offered by aquaristicnet Babenhausen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
They do what they do well!

Enemies at Home: Flavia Albia 2 (Falco: The New Generation)
Enemies at Home: Flavia Albia 2 (Falco: The New Generation)
by Lindsey Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
Didn't grip me at first but improved as it progressed, I thought that the plot was spread rather thinly.

Murder At The College
Murder At The College

4.0 out of 5 stars A good old fashioned read, 19 Oct. 2014
A good old fashioned read, I guessed the murderer fairly early on but it had enough twists and turns to keep me interested.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3