Profile for joanne m ross > Reviews

Content by joanne m ross

joanne m ross

I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook
by Sarah Wilson
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 2 May 2014
I am a recent devotee to the "no sugar" brigade. For the science and research behind why consuming Fructose is bad for you, you will need to purchase another book, for example Sweet Poison by David Gillespie. "I Quit Sugar" does not go into the science or research and I personally needed that to convince me to make this dietary change for life.
However, what this book has is some fantastic recipes and provides an inspiring insight into how the author gave up sugar (specifically fructose- its VERY IMPORTANT to understand the distinction hence the reason that I recommend you read a good book with the scientific bit)
Go for it - I have lost kilos without any "dieting" . More importantly we to understand that the mass production of processed foods with fructose and corn syrups is the real reason behind our obesity epidemic.

Huawei Ascend Y300 Bendy Gel Case Cover Skin - SMOKE BLACK from G-HUB - Rubberised Silicon Phone Case for Huawei Y300 Ascend Smart-Phone (2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks really smart, 2 May 2014
looks really smart . Does what it says- It protects my phone. like it a lot. As simple as that