Profile for Lyns > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Ravensburger Labyrinth Game
Ravensburger Labyrinth Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic family game, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Ravensburger Labyrinth Game (Toy)
My 7yrd old son wanted this game for Xmas and when I read the reviews I was really looking forward to playing it. It didn't let me down! We had already played it twice by 10am on Xmas day. It's a great game for all ages and you can change slightly depending on the age group playing or how much time you have. I would thoroughly recommend ths game and it has certainly stood the test of time.

Tobar Rainbow Slinky
Tobar Rainbow Slinky
Offered by Life Unearthed

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa lost it!, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tobar Rainbow Slinky (Toy)
I ordered this for Xmas for my daughter as it is all she wanted for Xmas plus a pen and a map! Unfortunately it didn't arrive and has obviously been lost in the Xmas mayhem. We were all disappointed but a new one was quickly dispatched by The seller at no extra cost to me and we pretended that it had been lost. So a happy ending. Thank you. By the way.. It is lovely, big and bright and works really well.

Polkadot Polka Dots Green Embroidery Scissors And Cross Stitch Sewing
Polkadot Polka Dots Green Embroidery Scissors And Cross Stitch Sewing
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but sweet, 17 Jan 2014
I knew from previous reviews that these would small which is fine as my niece has small hands. They are very pretty and made a great present.

Barbie Annual 2014
Barbie Annual 2014
by Pedigree Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas present, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Barbie Annual 2014 (Hardcover)
My daughter loved her annual. I always buy them for Xmas and this was good value and will provide her with hours of entertainment.

100x White Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 18cm x 23cm x 9cm
100x White Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 18cm x 23cm x 9cm
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for good bags, 17 Jan 2014
Bought this for PTA pamper night and it was an ideal gift bag? Arrived in good time and I'm finding lots of uses for the ones left over.

Rachel Ellen Storage Tin - Sewing Kit
Rachel Ellen Storage Tin - Sewing Kit
Offered by The Pea's Knees Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 17 Jan 2014
I bought this for my niece who has just started studying fashion design. It arrived in good time for Xmas and was well packaged. I enjoyed filling it with other bits n bobs!

Café Theology
Café Theology
by Michael Lloyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Café Theology (Paperback)
This was a gift so I haven't read it but I am told it is ideal gift for someone about to embark on a career in the church.

BIG BOOK OF BIBLE CRAFTS (Big Books (Gospel Light))
BIG BOOK OF BIBLE CRAFTS (Big Books (Gospel Light))
by NO AUTHOR

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 8 July 2013
I bought this to help me with ideas for a church toddler group. We tell a story and then do a craft related to the story. I have been doing the stories for a few years and I decided to splash out on a book. It wasn't what I expected. Not very inspiring and they don't really link the crafts to many stories. I will stick to online resources in future or just my own ideas! Having said that, I probably will use some of ideas at some point but overall I was disappointed.

Florence and Tuscany: A Literary Guide for Travellers (Literary Guides for Travellers)
by Ted Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present!, 8 July 2013
I bought this for my mother-in-law before her trip to Florence. She loved it and I thought it was the perfect gift and not just a traditional book but much more than that.

Stories Jesus Told: Favorite Stories from the Bible
Stories Jesus Told: Favorite Stories from the Bible
by Nick Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children and church toddler groups, 8 July 2013
I have bought this book a few times for presents as well as for myself. The stories are very child friendly but still the message is put across in a fun and easy to understand way. It isn't too serious as some children's bible stories can be and is perfect for reading to large groups of children.

Page: 1 | 2