Profile for Michael Oldham > Reviews

Content by Michael Oldham

Michael Oldham (Channel Islands)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Touch of Power (An Avry of Kazan novel - Book 1)
Touch of Power (An Avry of Kazan novel - Book 1)
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 22 May 2014
I must confess I am a fan of Maria Snyder but did not know what to expect from this new series. I need not have worried it was up to her high standard. He story line was full of twists and turns with a truly lovely ending. I am just about to order the second book Scent of Magic as I am truly caught ip in this story line.

Dragonlore: The Complete Trilogy
Dragonlore: The Complete Trilogy
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story line., 8 April 2014
Having read the first trilogy and looked forward to the Dragonlore and I was not disappointed. The heirs of the original story battle against a vicious Queen who is set to destroy them and wipe them all of the face of world. The story takes you from character to character in a compelling read. Well worth a read.

Mountain Warehouse Ash Womens Fleece Top Jacket Full Zip Sporty Skiing Snowboarding Walking Hiking Teal 14
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional, 23 Mar 2014
My wife was due to visit Geneva for a birthday bash and wanted a fleece to take with her. This was an absolute snip. Not only was it stylish but it was very functional also. Well pleased

The Fourth Age:  Book Two
The Fourth Age: Book Two
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the first, 6 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed the first book of the Forth Age and book two was even better. The compelling storey was continued and was much more than I had hopped for. Amazon's tactic of letting you purchase the first book in a series has certainly worked for me. I gives you the opportunity to decide whether the series is for you or not. This series is a really good read.

The Last Goddess (The Shattered Messiah Trilogy)
The Last Goddess (The Shattered Messiah Trilogy)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great storyline, 3 Feb 2014
I had just finished reading the second book of the Godswar series, a series that I thought was exceptional, when the Last Goddess was recommended to me. I have read most of this storey which is riveting and difficult to put down. I cannot recommend this book enough. A great read.

The Fourth Age:  Book One
The Fourth Age: Book One
Price: 3.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put it down, 23 Jan 2014
What a fantastic book. I literally could not put it down. I was so impressed with it I bought book 2 as well.

Hi-Tec Women's Harmony Lite Dark Taupe/Taupe/Eucalyptus/Tiffany Hiking Shoe O001612/042/01 7 UK, 40 EU, 9 US
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Walking Shoe, 11 Dec 2013
A great walking shoe which is incredibly comfortable. Very pleased with this product especially at the price it was offered at. Much better than more expensive shoes I have bought.

MONOPOLY Hotels
MONOPOLY Hotels
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The basis of a good game., 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: MONOPOLY Hotels (App)
The concept is good but to obtain the gold to develop your property takes forever. A pity as it has great potential.

Mesmer, Book 2: Favoured (A Three Towers Fantasy)
Mesmer, Book 2: Favoured (A Three Towers Fantasy)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 2, 24 Nov 2013
What a fantastic read. For a second book in a trilogy it kept me riveted and I could not put it down. It certainly made sure that I would buy the third book.

The Hourglass of Souls (Max and the Gatekeeper Book II)
The Hourglass of Souls (Max and the Gatekeeper Book II)
Price: 2.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous story line., 23 Sep 2013
This was the second book of this series, the first being zoo good I could not put it down. Would this be as good? I had no need to worry. The story line was fantastic and I look forward to more of the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3