Profile for nikhil kumar > Reviews

Content by nikhil kumar

nikhil kumar

Page: 1 | 2
Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function for 7.9 inch Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display - Blue
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice product., 30 Mar. 2014
It does the job as it should. Very nice no complains.
Very good fit for my ipad mini with retina display.

JETech® Diamond Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (2nd Generation) Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature and Built-in Multi-Angle Stand (iPad Mini and iPad Mini wth Retina Display, Silver-Yellow)

1.0 out of 5 stars diappointing - It stopped holding my ipad mini with retina within 15 days of use, 23 Feb. 2014
Got this cover for my Ipad mini with retina. After 15 days it stopped holding the ipad and it started falling out of it.
Contacted the retailer for return or refund but got no replay. Bad product for the Ipad Mini and and bad service. please avoid, Spend few quids extra but may be buying original will last longer.

Rucanor Knee Pads - Medium
Rucanor Knee Pads - Medium
Offered by Dorking Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rucanor Knee Pads (Misc.)
I really like these. I am size 8 (not skinny and not athletic built either) and I ordered medium size. I have only used it once so far for my lyrical jazz lesson and it stayed on nicely and didn't slip or anything even after being worn on yoga leggings. They didn't feel bulky and I could bend my knees and kneel down on hard surface without being hurt. The delivery was fast. I emailed the seller to enquire about size and return policy and the communication with the seller was very smooth too. I will change the rating to 5 stars if I continue to feel the same for the product in coming few months!

Andrew James Double Belgian Waffle Maker in Stainless Steel, 700 Watts
Andrew James Double Belgian Waffle Maker in Stainless Steel, 700 Watts
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Thinnest waffle i ever had :(, 25 Jan. 2014
Makes thinnest waffle ever. It doesn't give you the pleasure of thick and fluffy waffles. Not worth the money unfortunately!

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Sulphate Free Hair Shampoo 354 ml
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture and Shine Sulphate Free Hair Shampoo 354 ml
Offered by GB TRADERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feeling, 25 Jan. 2014
I have mixed feelings about this shampoo. It is SLS and silicone free and is an amazing detangler for a shampoo. It seems moisturising however on being rinsed out, it leaves hair feeling coated.

Diva Professional Styling extra large Diffuser
Diva Professional Styling extra large Diffuser
Offered by 123Hairandbeauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good diffuser attachment, 25 Jan. 2014
Huge bowl size, Ideal for long hair! Fits my drier absolutely fine and has not came off even once since i am using it so all in all a good buy and i am pleased!

100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (CHOCOLATE) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (CHOCOLATE) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
Offered by Jasmine Silk

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but seems good quality, 25 Jan. 2014
I love this pillowcase. It is very soft and spacious inside! It will be nice to see how it will be post wash. I will update after i have washed it once or twice. I find it a little expensive though!

DevaCurl B'Leave In 177 ml
DevaCurl B'Leave In 177 ml
Offered by BJOLI

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT B'Leave In, 11 Jan. 2014
Worst thing I ever used on my hair! I contacted so many curly ladies who had bad luck of wasting their money on this. Nobody figured out how to use it! They can't all be stupid! Do your research before you go for it and don't be surprised if this only brings you disappointment. I am so sorry to say this but people who recommend this to you definitely don't wish you well! I will be looking forward to hear from a single person who is not getting paid to recommend this product to tell me that they are happy with it!

Organic Green Tea and Ginger Mix Teabags 25 g (Pack of 6, Total 150 g)
Organic Green Tea and Ginger Mix Teabags 25 g (Pack of 6, Total 150 g)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for ginger lovers!, 11 Jan. 2014
I have been drinking this now for an year and absolutely love this!! I love ginger and this is an amazing blend of ginger and green tea. Even better than the twinnings ginger green tea i used to drink before which was discontinued (apparently was a seasonal edition). I have amazon deliver this every month to me. Can't live without it! x

Argan Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but bottles aren't sealed, 11 Jan. 2014
I ordered jojoba, sunflower, grapeseed, peppermint essential oils in addition to argan oil from naissance. My package arrived in two days of placing order. Superfast it was! :) I however was surprised to see none of the bottles had seal which I expect from something labelled '100% pure cold pressed oil' even if just to keep the quality intact. I would have liked sealed bottles! I haven't used the oils yet to comment on that but will post back when i have!

Update: It seems the oils are good quality! I am changing it to four stars! :)

Page: 1 | 2