Profile for Mits > Reviews

Content by Mits

Mits "rahul5139" (London. UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Nokia Lumia 930 4G UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 5-inch, 32 GB)
Nokia Lumia 930 4G UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black (Windows, 5-inch, 32 GB)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone!, 26 July 2014
Ordered on amazon yesterday and received via prime this morning.
I've just remigrated back from an iPhone 5s and have to say that i am really liking the Lumia 930.
The build quality is very solid and it has a good weight to it as well.
The screen is really sharp and with the windows tiles the colours really pop.
Thankfully my unit hasn't had any of the problems others have encountered on the forums.
Call quality is really clear on both ends and battery life has been pretty good considering I've been downloading apps left, right and centre. I've managed to find all the apps i was after with the exception of an American Express one otherwise happy.
Windows phone has always been a really smooth OS and it feels the same with the 930 possibly faster loading but not a lot in it. Web browsing is silky smooth and fast.

Photos taken are pretty good but i have found that you do need to play with the settings to get a good image. You cant rely on auto mode all the time. When you do get the right image it looks amazing. So a word of warning that you may need to brush up on how to manipulate camera settings to get your images.

Overall really happy with it so far and looking forward to what microsoft and nokia pull out in the future.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2014 8:31 PM BST

The Complete Riftwar Saga Trilogy: Magician, Silverthorn, A Darkness at Sethanon

5.0 out of 5 stars great read so far.., 30 Sep 2013
I'm a big fan of epic fantasy and have not been disappointed by this trilogy so far. Just finished the first book and onto the second....

Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt - Black/White, XXL
Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt - Black/White, XXL
Offered by Full Shot Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars quality tee, 6 Jun 2013
I only wear moisture wicking t-shirts now. The under armour is very well made, very smooth and silky in texture and does the job. Will be buying many more.

Brooks Men's Adrenaline Gore Tex M Black/Lime Trainer 1101241D332 11 UK, 12 US
Brooks Men's Adrenaline Gore Tex M Black/Lime Trainer 1101241D332 11 UK, 12 US
Offered by Runmarkt

5.0 out of 5 stars great all terrain trainers., 6 Jun 2013
Currently wear the ASR 9's which were the most comfortable trainers i have worn to date.
I'm over protonate but have never been able to wear stability shoes.
I have to say thatt these surpase my ASR's in term of comfort and fit. They fit like a glove.

Crumpler Jackpack Photo System Bag - Grey/Orange
Crumpler Jackpack Photo System Bag - Grey/Orange
Offered by CameraKing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for holidays, 1 Oct 2012
Just invested in this bag for a trip to america. Have to say very good quality. It has absorbed my 11"macbook air, kindle, nikon dslr, headphones + all my cables, accessories and paperwork with ample room to spare. Actually looks a lot smaller in person but is more like dr who's tardis.
Extremely happy with my purchase.

Shure SE315 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones - Clear (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic upgrade for Iphone 5, 1 Oct 2012
Having just bought an Iphone 5 i was a little disappointed with the audio output and quality through my phonak earphones. I've had shure earphones in the past and decided to give them another whirl. Have to say the best investment i have made. External noise isolation is second to none. The build quality is very good and i have used these for running every evening since i've had them.

The sound is clear, not overly bright with good bass extension which is not over powering when listening to dub step, trance etc. Its agile but with enough oomph to satisfy my bass needs. They sound better day by day so do need a few days to burn in. I've found i no longer have to turn either my iPhone or iPod nano up to max volume settings as there appear to be quite easy to drive.

Would highly recommend these earphones.

QED Performance Audio 2 Interconnect (0.5 metres)
QED Performance Audio 2 Interconnect (0.5 metres)
Offered by home AV direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Interconnect for ipod dock, 23 Sep 2012
I use this to connect my hifi system to my cambridge audio ipod dock.
Cables make a big difference and i have to say i am very happy with the sound quality through these cables.
Highly recommended.

CAMBRIDGE AUDIO iD50 iPod Dock - iPod not included
CAMBRIDGE AUDIO iD50 iPod Dock - iPod not included

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Dock, 23 Sep 2012
Read quite a few reviews before plumping for this dock.
Have to say it works perfectly with my iphone 4s and ipod nano (touch screen)
The remote works for both as well which is a boon too.
Sound quality is very good,
I have a musical fidelity hifi system and as the dock bypasses any EQ settings i get a very natural unforced sound which is just as happy with dubstep as it is with soundtracks like the dark knight.
Sadly i have just got an iphone 5 so fingers crossed the new adapter will still allow me to use this wonderful dock.
Really happy with my purchase. Highly recommended.

Nike Dri-Fit Cotton Sleeveless Vest - Large
Nike Dri-Fit Cotton Sleeveless Vest - Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 23 Sep 2012
Bought 2 of these as i like to wear vest tops whilst out running.
Very good quality material and very comfortable.
I'm planning on buying a few more i like them so much.

FiiO L50, Line-out - 3.5 mm stereo plug for Sony MP3 (now 100 cm of FiiO quality)
Offered by AVShop

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed Bag, 23 Sep 2012
Got this for my sony mp3 player.
Construction is very good and i have previously used FiiO products. I currently use one of their portable headphone amps for my laptop.
I dont think its the LOD. My iphone LOD gives very good output.
The Clarity of the music improved, however i think it was more the output from the mp3 player that was probably quite weak hence haven't really used it that much.

Page: 1 | 2