Profile for Mike > Reviews

Content by Mike

Mike

Page: 1 | 2
Continental tube Tour 26 (Design: SV 42 mm ; slim)
Continental tube Tour 26 (Design: SV 42 mm ; slim)
Offered by ABICID componenti ciclismo

4.0 out of 5 stars Continental tube, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Continental tube Tour 26
I ordered 2 of these tubes to use in my wheelchair. They seem to be very tough & resistant to punctures while putting on wheel (some others tend to puncture)! Very pleased even though they are a little larger than original tubes. Delivered very quickly.

Brother's War
Brother's War
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars The Vikings season 2, 1 Mar 2014
Oh well done Amazon! Why advertise season 2 & then just give us episode 1 to Watch only? Should you not have said (Only 1 Episode At A Time)? What a joke, How Bloody stupid, clean up your act & give the customers what they are paying for. All of episode 2 NOT JUST A TEASER!! I'm disgusted with this, a great series messed up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2014 11:23 PM BST

MOUSE - hand carved on Parasitic Wood Base
MOUSE - hand carved on Parasitic Wood Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand carved mouse, 15 Nov 2013
This is a very fine piece of carving, it's one that. You just can't resist touching as the wood looks more like a living mushroom! I think this is Chinaberry wood or Parasitic? Well worth the small amount being asked!

Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)
Syma 2nd Edition S107 S107G New Version Indoor Helicopter (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Syma s107G, 15 Nov 2013
"I'm amazed", this little chopper is SO EASY TO FLY! Straight out of the box & within a very short time your flying around the house (through the kitchen hatch), around the tables & generally pestering & buzzing the family! What a GREAT LITTLE HELICOPTER THIS IS... I also fly the much larger petrol powered helicopters (which is a bit like patting your head with one hand, rubbing your tummy in circles with the other & "bugger" I need another hand). But the Syma S107G chopper is a dodde, even youngsters can fly this & get great enjoyment out of it. An extremely good helicopter for Someone to get some idea how to fly as a hobby. Buy it, it's worth every penny!

AmazonBasics Pleated Sleeve for Apple iPad - Black (Compatible with New 3rd / 4th Generation iPad Models)

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad sleeve, 11 Feb 2013
Does just what it says, protects my iPad brilliantly, much better than the bendy iPad covers although I do also have a rubber case & lid mounted to my iPad as well. Very pleased with this & even though one side zip has failed this is no big deal as I just zip it up all round using the zip on other side. Want another one soon though! Thanks Amazon for a good product that keeps my iPad safe. :-)

AEI DigiSender XD HDMI 2,4 GHz Wireless HDMI Digital Video Sender Kit
AEI DigiSender XD HDMI 2,4 GHz Wireless HDMI Digital Video Sender Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 Feb 2013
If this had been cheap I would have laughed! But it wasn't & to be honest a total waste of money. I live in a bungalow, the sky satellite is in my sitting room & the tv I wanted to watch it on are in a ground floor bedroom which is no more than 18 metres away with only One thin wall in between. I can get a good picture but the speech is about 2 seconds out of sink, I've tried everything they suggest to get it working properly but to NO avail. Why haven't I bothered complaining? Because I've complained to companies before & it's always the same answer, "oh it must be something your doing wrong or well it's not suitable for that etc" so no I didn't bother which may have been stupid but when your not well you just curse & keep ya mouth shut! We English are so uncomplaining apparently?
Anyway it simply will not work as advertised & there are very few others, (if any) that will send HDMI Pictures. One other thing about it is, the channel changing or satellite infrared control does totally **** all! So very sorry but one star & not very happy.... :-((
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2013 10:47 PM GMT

Dyson DC24 Animal - Ultra-Lightweight Dyson Ball Upright Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners
Offered by Trackus ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm So pleased with my new dyson, 17 Nov 2012
Not sure where to start, this Dyson Hoover is just amazing for me, I'm in a wheelchair & have been looking for a Hoover I could manage easily. This one is just perfect for me, so light weight, so easy to move around & it picks up everything. Would recommend this Hoover to ANY Disabled person, you just can't go wrong. Thanks Dyson for the perfect Hoover, MikeB

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive iPad Stylus - Touch Screen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Fabric Tip for Apple iPad Air, iPad mini 2 w/ Retina (2013), iPad 4, iPhone 5s / 5, iPhone 4S, Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, Touchscreen Stylus for All Devices (Metallic Silver)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pointer, 26 Oct 2012
Im so please with this pen, feels really smooth on the screen, extremely sensitive, you just can't go wrong with this stylus. Better than any other I've ever had, thanks so much.

eLifeStore® iPad Aluminium Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 / iPad 4 4th Generation (with Retina display) - Black
Offered by YES MY GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this keyboard, 26 Oct 2012
So slim, damn good looking & works perfectly. It arrived on the day they said, really nice little unit & really pleased with it. Makes any typing so much easier .

PestBye Ultrasonic Mouse Control Repellent 400 Plug - Single Room set of 4
PestBye Ultrasonic Mouse Control Repellent 400 Plug - Single Room set of 4
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Pestbye, 10 Oct 2012
Excellent service, ordered on Monday pm, received Tuesday am. Thanks for great service
Will be saying good riddance pesky mice!

Page: 1 | 2