Profile for Pinnacle > Reviews

Content by Pinnacle

Pinnacle (Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Caffè  Americano 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, 16 capsules x 3 = 48 capsules )
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Caffè Americano 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, 16 capsules x 3 = 48 capsules )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting coffee!, 23 Mar 2014
I have become a convert to Dulce Gusto and this is yet another superb coffee from their range. Good value at around 20p per cup.

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Caffè Crema Grande 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb tasting coffee!, 23 Mar 2014

Nescafé Dolce Grande Intenso 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)
Nescafé Dolce Grande Intenso 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Coffee, 23 Mar 2014

MOFRED® Red & Tan Apple iPad Air (Launched 2013) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand out!, 23 Mar 2014
Purchased this for a friend who wanted the Red and Tan version. She is absolutely delighted with it and loves the colours. I also have a Mofred case for my Ipad, now 18 months old, heavily used but still smart and works well. Their products seem to last.

Stuff4 Leather Smart Case with 360 Degree Rotating Swivel Action and Free Screen Protector/Stylus Touch Pen for Apple iPad Mini/Mini Retina - Black
Offered by WEB-ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item at the price!, 23 Mar 2014
For the price this is a really good case for your mini ipad. The rotating stand works well and my wife, who has been using it for a couple of months, is delighted with it.

Hozelock Professional Car Brush
Hozelock Professional Car Brush

1.0 out of 5 stars KEPT COMING OFF HOSE!, 23 Mar 2014
Only used this on one occasion as it came off the hose five times and I got wetter than the car! The hose has Hozelock fitting on so this should not happen. Purchased a wheel brush at the same time and it doesn't happen with that. After that one use I gave up and returned it to Amazon under their unbeatable returns policy and got a refund.

Hozelock Car Wheel Brush
Hozelock Car Wheel Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 23 Mar 2014
Provided you do not have very narrow gaps between your spokes then I have found this brush works really well. Will not go in between the spokes on the wife's mini but works great on my Audi. No more bruised and cut knuckles....well not for me anyway! Wife's knuckles are in a hell of a state!!!!

Be careful where you leave the shampoo sticks though as any damp and they become a mushy mess.

AKG K451 High-Performance Foldable Mini Headset with In-Line Remote and Mic - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 23 Mar 2014
A great set of really portable headphones. Supplied with a really solid case that oozes quality. I purchased these on a long weekend away and used them extensively on buses and trains - very little sound bleed so I didn't annoy fellow travellers!

I have a good set of headphones at home and these are probably close to the same quality but are highly portable. The case is really neat and keeps them well protected when not in use. I used the microphone for answering calls on a few occasions and people commented on how clear the call was! Comes with a second cable for if you are not going to use the microphone, a nice touch.

Basically my advice would be if you are tempted to buy a set then don't wait......YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker
Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing!, 18 Feb 2014
I never intended buying this product. I have a good Denon/Marantz HiFi sytem and also listen to my music streamed though my Sony AV amp. I did want something however for playing in our motorhome both for music and for using with the TV (Avtex TV which is good but has appalling and very weak sound). Then one day I had a spare few minutes in York and spotted this again so thought I might as well give it a listen. It is amazing, absolutely amazing!

I had not intended to get it as it is impossible to get decent sound in a speaker of this size. I do not begin to understand how Bose have achieved this but they have. I am almost ashamed to say it but I now find myself mostly ignoring my other expensive systems and playing my music in the lounge at home through this speaker.

It is not cheap, I admit, but it is worth every penny as it absolutely outshines all other speakers of a comparable size. If you get a chance then try this out instore, if not then just buy it....you will not be disappointed!

p.s.I should admit I did not get this through Amazon. Highly unusual for me as most of my purchases do come from them as the pricing and customer service is superb. I even get some groceries through them now as the appalling service, and rip off 'special offers', at the supermarkets really annoy me. In this case we have a couple of good local HiFi type stores locally and I chose to support them. I think it is important, even for Amazon, to support the local stores sometimes as that is where we can try out products like this and that benefits us all (including Amazon).

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 18 Feb 2014
I have purchased a few, more expensive, headphones over the years and have normally given up on them quite quickly as either found them uncomfortable or not great quality. I did not have high hopes for these but given the price I thought I would give them a try. I have been amazed.....for the money I am impressed by both the quality and comfort. I do not pretend that they are top class but for the money they are absolutely amazing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3