ARRAY(0xa3440930)

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion - Complete Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Goro Taniguchi
Price: 30.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality., 25 Jan 2013
Do not be fooled by the stock image on amazon. The Blu-Ray box is far thinner than the one displayed. It looks to be of a high build quality and the quality of the footage itself is fantastic. 25 episodes are spanned over two discs. As this is supposed to be based from the Japanese Blu-Ray masters it could possibly have the Pizza Hut images unedited but I have not check that far yet. I bought the Anime Legends Code Geass on DVD and Blu-Ray quality aside I prefer this one.

Bravado Mens Thundercats - Mummra - Black - Mens t-shirt Medium Black 17702003BP Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Bona Fide T-Shirt., 7 Dec 2012
I definitely found this to be a t-shirt. It did exactly as I expected. It is worn about the body and helps keep out the cold as well as acting as a signal to those around me that I approve of the subject which the logo implies. It did not however sprout wings or include a living parasite which tries to take over my body.

I must admit to be a little saddened by the lack of these small extras but great otherwise. Five stars.