Profile for Lelisevis > Reviews

1home Black Glass TV Stand for 32 upto 60 inch Plasma LCD LED 3D TV
1home Black Glass TV Stand for 32 upto 60 inch Plasma LCD LED 3D TV
Offered by bracketsales123

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2015
Awesome TV stand at a third of the price of the high Street, highly recommened

NZXT X31 120mm Kraken Water Cooler
NZXT X31 120mm Kraken Water Cooler
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Run it 12v and its fine but use it through the CAM software and it ..., 20 Aug. 2015
Dealing with NZXT at the moment as I've had two of these and the variable speed pump is rubbish. Run it 12v and its fine but use it through the CAM software and it rattles, gurgles and squirts air bubbles all night long. This is one marketing gimmick that is to be avoided.

5 x White Max6mum Security Window & Door Restrictor for Baby and Child Safety - uses strong cable and is key lockable
Offered by Truly PVC Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars I'd like to see a version with a thumb push release ..., 1 Aug. 2015
Fitted 3 on the upstairs window and 2 on downstairs windows.

I have a bit of an issue though....take the keys out and hope no-one burns to death in a fire or leave the keys in which defeats the point of having a lock. I'd like to see a version with a thumb push release button for those of us without kids but who want the security benefit.

[Best 4 Fans Laptop Cooling Pad] AMNIE AE-CP1501 15.6"-17" Laptop Cooler - Four Quiet 110mm Fans at 1,200RPM, Ultra-portable and Light Weight (4 Fans)
Offered by Amnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 23 July 2015
Bought on my wife's account as she has prime.
I'm not sure why this cooler is garnering praise on par with the second coming as its a distinctly average product. To state that the cooler saved my laptop is bordering on fanatical. All the people who claim to use this on their laps must have very weird legs, on your lap you will definitely be blocking the fans, I mean you can see that from the pictures

Its Plastic, very very plastic; not the nice slightly flexible plastic but very hard, very brittle plastic, one of the negatives about that is that the fan noise vibrates through the cooler giving a horrible thrum thrum thrum noise, this could be sorted by isolating the fans on rubber mounts. If I put the cooler on a soft mouse mat it The fans themselves do a very good job, they line up perfectly with my clevo p150em and push a lot of good cool air which also cools the thin metal mesh on the top surface. The laptop cooler feet are topped with an awful cheap sponge crap that compresses down to flat as soon as any weight is put on them or better still drop off if you move the cooler, these should be replaced with glued rubber feet something i'm going to have to do myself. The supports to stop the laptop sliding pop out as soon as you look at them and they are a pain to re-fit, you'll be holding your breath and praying they dont shatter.

Its not an awful product its just not worth £18 and definitely not worth the supposed £37.

Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"
Targus AWE55EU Laptop Cooling Pad 2 fans laptop cooler fits 15"-17"

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool but a bit noisy., 10 July 2013
This definitely cools my laptop but with todays power saving technology fans in laptops quite often switch off at low loads, that's when you notice this thing humming along. I unplug it quite a lot while my pc is just downloading steam games as it can get a bit irritating.

A Song of Ice and Fire (5) - A Dance With Dragons: Book 5
A Song of Ice and Fire (5) - A Dance With Dragons: Book 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as the first books, 10 July 2013
I loved the first couple of books but this one seems to meander along and before you realise it you only have 10 pages left. The writing is strong as ever but as the books progress im finding I care less and less about some of the satellite characters.
Im embarrassed to say I missed book four by accident and yet I found this book seems to pick up where book 2 left off.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the real thing., 10 July 2013
Both me and my wife actually prefer these to the much more expensive Braun heads. They are a bit more gentle and hold their shape a lot longer. Definitely going to order more of these.

Supernatural - Season 7 Complete (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Supernatural - Season 7 Complete (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

5.0 out of 5 stars More monsters, 10 July 2013
Season 7 backtracks a little to the earlier series with more episodes of the 'classic' monster and ghost hunting. It also has a strong main plot with a real cliffhanger at the end.
You can catch series 8 on TV now in the uk.

Supernatural - Season 6 Complete [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Supernatural - Season 6 Complete [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

5.0 out of 5 stars Got all my family hooked, 10 July 2013
Me and my wife have been watching Supernatural for years, its always been our guilty pleasure so we were very wary about lending them t0 family members who might not get the program. No worries though, my entire collection is currently working its way round the family and we get frequent phone calls from people who want to talk about certain episodes.
May this show live on for many more years.

Swissgear GA-7335-07 Granite 15.6 Inch Backpack
Swissgear GA-7335-07 Granite 15.6 Inch Backpack
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 10 July 2013
This bag is like the TARDIS, it easy handles my laptop and peripherals with enough room for a camera and a weekend worth of clothes, everything about it screams quality and it looks built well enough to outlive me.

Page: 1 | 2