Profile for Heather Cutler > Reviews

Content by Heather Cutler

Heather Cutler "icecrystal" (shropshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Trespass Karla Ladies Ski Gloves - Size: L, Color: Turquoise
Trespass Karla Ladies Ski Gloves - Size: L, Color: Turquoise
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars They then leave me with limbs that feel like they are on fire but when I wear these ..., 1 Nov. 2015
For me these gloves mean the difference between lovely warm hands and frozen, immobile blocks of ice. My hands take ages to warm up leaving me waiting for up to 45 minutes before they thaw out. They then leave me with limbs that feel like they are on fire but when I wear these gloves, that never happens. Thanks to these gloves, riding my bike in the winter is a joy and not the miserable chore it used to be. I know when winter is near because these gloves are removed from their place in the far recesses of my cupboard leaving me looking forward to having toasty paws through out the coldest time of the year.

The nose wipe is a wonderful edition to any pair of gloves.

Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption - Game of The Year Edition (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as promising as it sounds, 15 Jan. 2015
I thought about buying this mainly because of the extra content and so that both games would be on one disk. However if you buy this game second hand, you can't get the extra content as it's locked to who ever first bought the game, Also if you are like me and don't have internet access on your PS3, then you can't play the extra content anyway.

It is a very disappointing end to what could have been a wonderful game..

The Vegan Scoop: Recipies for Dairy-Free Ice Cream That Tastes Better Than the Real Thing - with 1/3 Fewer Calories
by Wheeler del Toro

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed when I read this book, 6 Dec. 2014
I was very disappointed when I read this book. Having been reassured that not all the recipes needed soya, I ordered the book and waited for it to arrive. When it did I was saddened to see that EVERY recipe called for soya and something called 'soy creamer' If I consume even the tinniest amount of soya I am in pain for several days. I feel lied to and would recommend people not to buy this if they can't tolerate soya.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!, 20 April 2014
I have I.B.S but these probiotics are an essential part of my diet. One tablet twice a day means that bloating is now an ocasional event rather than the daily strugle it used to be. I can't eat any fodmop foods but I don't miss them. Thanks to this product I can wear size 14 t shirts with confidence. If I forget to take them then problems do happen and it takes abut three days for the levels of probiotic to get back to normal but that doesn't happen often.

Real Ghost Pictures 2011 - 2012 - 2013: User Submitted Ghost Pictures From All Over The World!!: Volume 1
by Project-reveal Lee Steer

2.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money.., 13 Nov. 2013
I don't own this book. But I feel I need to say something about it. It claims to be a book of genuine photos of the departed yet right on the cover is a fake and a famous one at that. look up '3D ghost girl' and you should find it.

if that is whats on the cover then if I were you I wouldn't waste time reading it.

Health Plus Megadophilus 1 Billion + Probiotic Digestive Health Supplement - 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!!, 22 Aug. 2013
I bought this to see If it would help me with my bloating and IBS. It worked perfectly and after three days as long as I kept my IBS triggers to a minimum the bloating went and as a nice bonus, I lost half a stone in weight. Tthat may not happen to everyone but I still reccomend this product.

The gas also went as well but that wasn't what I was hoping would happen

Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Professor Layton and The Curious Village (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD Dixie

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst game ever, 8 July 2013
I have played many games in my time but this one is the most boring. The plot is dull nd the puzzles are even worse. I will be trading it in tomorrow in the hope that something better exists.

Bostik Art Glow In The Dark Pen
Bostik Art Glow In The Dark Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 12 Mar. 2013
I bought these pens in the hope that I could use them for customizing my little ponies. They are perfect for the task and three years later still glow just as brightly.

The paint flows at the right speed so even children can use them

SimCity 4 Deluxe
SimCity 4 Deluxe
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars could be a great game IF IT WORKED!!, 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: SimCity 4 Deluxe (Video Game)
I grew up with simcity 2000 and wanted to play simcity four. I bought it and it installed perfectly but then the fun was lost. The game is really hard to play and none of the cheat codes I used worked. Even using a cheat engine didn't help. I really wanted to play it as it looks like a really great game but without money cheats its nmore or less impossible to play

Pets Are Forever: Amazing True Stories of Angelic Animals
Pets Are Forever: Amazing True Stories of Angelic Animals
by Jenny Smedley

2.0 out of 5 stars not what I was expecting, 3 Feb. 2012
After the death of two of my guinea pigs I decided to buy this book. I was expecting lots of reassuring stories from people about their pets lives after death. Instead I found it to be full of peole claiming they could communicate with their pets on a spiritual level and that they came back as another pet.

The author claims to be phsycic and that deciding whether a pet is right for you can be worked out with numbers and star signs. She claims that all the dogs she has ever owned are the same dog reencarnated. To sum up if you belive in this sort of stuff then get this book. If you don't ( good for you) then take your money elsewhere.

Very dissapointed with this book

Page: 1 | 2