Profile for Miss D. Baluchova > Reviews

Content by Miss D. Baluchova

Miss D. Baluchova "Dana" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Dream Blanket (Monkey)
aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Dream Blanket (Monkey)
Price: 44.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little monkey, 16 Oct 2013
I have bought this blanket for my 2.5 year old and I wasn't sure if it will be big enough. It's great though and does exactly what I bought it for. I am thinking to get another one. I was glad to have purchased it for the reduced price although it is still lots of money for a blanket. However as per previous reviews I think it is worth it! I just wish I wasn't so expensive as I would happily re gift it to someone too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 July 2013
Just to add to all the many previous reviews and to help future buyers I think this product is very good and does what it says. I don't always use it daily as it's not suitable when my skin is a bit sensitive. It does tingle for a short while after application but that goes away after while. Overall if I use it once in a while in the evening my skin is always very smooth in the morning. I tend to not use it during the day as it can tingle under my make up when my skin probably can't breath and sweats. I think when buying this product one should consider their skin type as I would definitely avoid it if I had very sensitive skin. My one is on and off normal to sensitive but bit oily and I would say it works for me to use it up to 5x/week in the evenings.I would also warn buyers who have acne that yes it can help but if you open on open or scratched spot it will burn badly as it definitely isn't mend to be used on cracked or open skin.

Speedo Kids Zeus Navy Velcro Sandals
Speedo Kids Zeus Navy Velcro Sandals

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but unstable for heal, 14 July 2013
This pair is cute but it feel very unstable at the heal as my son's foot is not firmly fixed in the middle of the shoe but can move site to site. So after all I didn't use them on holls as I was worried he will twist his angle or something. May try to use them again but this time after he had broken his foot couple of weeks ago I did not feel comfortable for him to wear them...

Jo Thornton - BOOST UP TO 1.5 cups sizes in an instant. Silicone Breast Enhancers ("Chicken Fillets") - Suitable for B, C, D and E cups - 210g Pair
Offered by Jo Thornton Confidence Boosting Specialist
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too big, 23 Mar 2013
I ordered this enhancer because I wanted small boost and assumed they will be quite thin given that they are for BCD cups. The volume 190 is too much for what I wanted but if someone wants a good boost up size or too then go for it. I was't able to fit it into my existing bra so you will have to also buy size up one.

Tidlo Colour and Shape Matchng Peg Puzzle
Tidlo Colour and Shape Matchng Peg Puzzle
Price: 12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wooden puzzle, 23 Mar 2013
I got it for my son when he was about 15months old. It entertained him well and it is nice touch that there are pictures of animals under the the shape. Cute, sturdy, durable so far

Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash
Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh, 23 Mar 2013
It is lovely, fresh and thick so shall last for long. But will see I only just started using it

250ml Aches and Pains Massage Oil
250ml Aches and Pains Massage Oil
Offered by Naissance
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Mar 2013
Very nice, good texture but not too thick or sticky as some oils can get. Smells good. I enjoy working with it.

Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi +) Jumbo Pack 66 Nappies (pack of 2)
Pampers Active Fit Size 4+ (Maxi +) Jumbo Pack 66 Nappies (pack of 2)
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly indeed, 17 Aug 2012
Just to help parents to buy the right nappies in future I have ordered this ones even though I have read the review that mentioned bad smell of these nappies. I did it because it wasn't clear to me if the parent meant that they all smell or these particular ones ordered from Amazon. Well let me confirm that it is just the Jumbo Amazon pack! As many parents know all nappies have some smell but this ones are really bad once opened. I must say the smell went after couple of hours of pack being opened but I never had to do it with any nappies before. I regularly buy big packs in stores and they are never this bad. So I am going to continue to buy them there.
Other than smell they are functionally exactly the same.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2013 10:46 AM BST

Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Creme
Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Night Creme
Offered by Martyn Maxey
Price: 20.90

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 14 Feb 2012
I quite like this cream. It is not as rich as expected though so I need a little bit more of it at the time and it is quite thin consistency so it will use up faster. What I mean by consistency is that I have used Espa creams before and they are double the price or more. However because they are thicker(more concentrated they last longer and less is needed at the time...). So not so much price difference if I need 2 of this one instead... But as I said I do like it and my skin feels good after I apply it and it seems to be doing the job.
I wrote my review a while ago and decided to add a further one now after I have used few pods. I must say I still find the texture thin but other than that I fell in love with it! I definitely wouldn't work for someone looking for a thick rich cream but rather for someone who wants light texture feel but still get anti age results. Works great with make up as it goes in fast so my make up wont smudge like it can happen with some greasy creams that just sit on the skin. I also use the serum from same range and recently ordered eye cream too. Good set and not too bad price. My skin is happy.

Hippychick Bumkins Superbib Boys Dark Blue Circles
Hippychick Bumkins Superbib Boys Dark Blue Circles
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too expensive, 17 Nov 2011
I like these bibs. They are water resistant and will protect the clothes. However they are too expensive for a bib I have got 3 of them....as there was a deal for buying more... But it is good to have few if you don't feel like cleaning them after each feed. They can be just surface cleaned easily.

Page: 1 | 2