Profile for Miss D. Baluchova > Reviews

Content by Miss D. Baluchova

Miss D. Baluchova "Dana" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rubie's Queen of The Vampire Costume
Rubie's Queen of The Vampire Costume
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice costume. I got lots of compliments, 13 Nov. 2015
Really nice costume. I got lots of compliments. Previous comments mention collar not standing up. Mine was just fine so perhaps it has been improved now. Good length and size for me 5.3'/162cm, size 10/medium but would fit 12 plus possibly

Ladies Vamp Babe Wig Outfit Accessory for Halloween Fancy Dress Womens
Ladies Vamp Babe Wig Outfit Accessory for Halloween Fancy Dress Womens
Offered by It's All Fun & Games

5.0 out of 5 stars great wig, better then expected, 13 Nov. 2015
great wig, better then expected. Can be easily brushed almost like real hair. Pointy fringe hard to keep in place though. But served purpose very well

Kirei Sui Baby Pumpkin Black Orange Bodysuit Tutu Baby Halloween Romper Dress X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have ordered a size up due to size chard recommended it and it fitted well, 13 Nov. 2015
I have ordered a size up due to size chard recommended it and it fitted well. Comes for China but got delivered before Amazon estimated date otherwise I would had to cancel since it was giving over a months delivery time and only after I have already ordered.
Feel relatively 'cheap' but it's cute and it served purpose well.

Fluid Bath Ring Seat
Fluid Bath Ring Seat

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but has an unhygienic fault, 13 Nov. 2015
Good product but one has to watch those baby fingers not getting trapped when closing the seat. If baby slips down or tries to get out it can get scratched. Relatively hard to undo suction when want to clean it but that is probably a good thing for safety while bathing.
I had one issue with it that one day a black marks showed on inside - moult built up on the closing part (bit that comes between baby legs). There was a gap that allowed water to get inside and cause this. I have reported this to amazon and was send a new seat. Only to find out that this one also has a gap there so same problem shall occur. So I looked around and figured out that I can actually take this part apart by unscrewing it and clean it from inside that way. It's a shame that instruction doesn't mention this neither amazon did when I have reported this moult built up. I also think it has too many parts to it making it really difficult to clean.

Philips AVENT Spout Cup (260 ml, Pink)
Philips AVENT Spout Cup (260 ml, Pink)
Offered by Molly & Boo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2015
Really pleased with this bottles.They are super cute too

Baby Girls Sock Ons Set - 6-12 Months - Incs 2 Frilly Socks & Sock Ons - Baby Pink & White
Offered by BABY best BUYS

4.0 out of 5 stars ... and relatively stiff socks not soft how I would like for my baby, 17 Jun. 2015
cute socks but rather large fit and relatively stiff socks not soft how I would like for my baby. No issue with socks ons

Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift Set
Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2015
great little collection

OiOi Diamond Quilt Carry All Baby Changing Bag Black with Grey Lining and Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as it only arrived today but it seems really nice. Bigger then expected, 26 Oct. 2014
Haven't used it as it only arrived today but it seems really nice. Bigger then expected. Nice touch with all the bits that come with it such as bottle insulator, whites case, changing mat, toiletry bag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2015 2:31 PM GMT

aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Dream Blanket (Monkey)
aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Dream Blanket (Monkey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little monkey, 16 Oct. 2013
I have bought this blanket for my 2.5 year old and I wasn't sure if it will be big enough. It's great though and does exactly what I bought it for. I am thinking to get another one. I was glad to have purchased it for the reduced price although it is still lots of money for a blanket. However as per previous reviews I think it is worth it! I just wish I wasn't so expensive as I would happily re gift it to someone too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 July 2013
Just to add to all the many previous reviews and to help future buyers I think this product is very good and does what it says. I don't always use it daily as it's not suitable when my skin is a bit sensitive. It does tingle for a short while after application but that goes away after while. Overall if I use it once in a while in the evening my skin is always very smooth in the morning. I tend to not use it during the day as it can tingle under my make up when my skin probably can't breath and sweats. I think when buying this product one should consider their skin type as I would definitely avoid it if I had very sensitive skin. My one is on and off normal to sensitive but bit oily and I would say it works for me to use it up to 5x/week in the evenings.I would also warn buyers who have acne that yes it can help but if you open on open or scratched spot it will burn badly as it definitely isn't mend to be used on cracked or open skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3