Profile for Miss D. Baluchova > Reviews

Content by Miss D. Baluchova

Miss D. Baluchova "Dana" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Baby Girls Sock Ons Set - 6-12 Months - Incs 2 Frilly Socks & Sock Ons - Baby Pink & White

4.0 out of 5 stars ... and relatively stiff socks not soft how I would like for my baby, 17 Jun. 2015
cute socks but rather large fit and relatively stiff socks not soft how I would like for my baby. No issue with socks ons

Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift Set
Halilit Baby's First Birthday Band Musical Instrument Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Jun. 2015
great little collection

OiOi Diamond Quilt Carry All Baby Changing Bag Black with Grey Lining and Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars ... as it only arrived today but it seems really nice. Bigger then expected, 26 Oct. 2014
Haven't used it as it only arrived today but it seems really nice. Bigger then expected. Nice touch with all the bits that come with it such as bottle insulator, whites case, changing mat, toiletry bag.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2015 2:31 PM GMT

aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Dream Blanket (Monkey)
aden + anais Jungle Jam Muslin Dream Blanket (Monkey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my little monkey, 16 Oct. 2013
I have bought this blanket for my 2.5 year old and I wasn't sure if it will be big enough. It's great though and does exactly what I bought it for. I am thinking to get another one. I was glad to have purchased it for the reduced price although it is still lots of money for a blanket. However as per previous reviews I think it is worth it! I just wish I wasn't so expensive as I would happily re gift it to someone too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 July 2013
Just to add to all the many previous reviews and to help future buyers I think this product is very good and does what it says. I don't always use it daily as it's not suitable when my skin is a bit sensitive. It does tingle for a short while after application but that goes away after while. Overall if I use it once in a while in the evening my skin is always very smooth in the morning. I tend to not use it during the day as it can tingle under my make up when my skin probably can't breath and sweats. I think when buying this product one should consider their skin type as I would definitely avoid it if I had very sensitive skin. My one is on and off normal to sensitive but bit oily and I would say it works for me to use it up to 5x/week in the evenings.I would also warn buyers who have acne that yes it can help but if you open on open or scratched spot it will burn badly as it definitely isn't mend to be used on cracked or open skin.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but unstable for heal, 14 July 2013
This pair is cute but it feel very unstable at the heal as my son's foot is not firmly fixed in the middle of the shoe but can move site to site. So after all I didn't use them on holls as I was worried he will twist his angle or something. May try to use them again but this time after he had broken his foot couple of weeks ago I did not feel comfortable for him to wear them...

Jo Thornton - BOOST UP TO 1.5 cups sizes in an instant. Silicone Breast Enhancers ("Chicken Fillets") - Suitable for B, C, D and E cups - 210g Pair
Offered by Jo Thornton Confidence Boosting Specialist

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but too big, 23 Mar. 2013
I ordered this enhancer because I wanted small boost and assumed they will be quite thin given that they are for BCD cups. The volume 190 is too much for what I wanted but if someone wants a good boost up size or too then go for it. I was't able to fit it into my existing bra so you will have to also buy size up one.

Tidlo Colour and Shape Matchng Peg Puzzle
Tidlo Colour and Shape Matchng Peg Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wooden puzzle, 23 Mar. 2013
I got it for my son when he was about 15months old. It entertained him well and it is nice touch that there are pictures of animals under the the shape. Cute, sturdy, durable so far

Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash
Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh, 23 Mar. 2013
It is lovely, fresh and thick so shall last for long. But will see I only just started using it

250ml Aches and Pains Massage Oil
250ml Aches and Pains Massage Oil
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Mar. 2013
Very nice, good texture but not too thick or sticky as some oils can get. Smells good. I enjoy working with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3