Profile for O. Way > Reviews

Content by O. Way

O. Way ""Foo Fighter"" (Tamworth, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a review., 11 Dec. 2007
More of a query. I have recently ordered one of these and was wondering if anybody could tell me what the best carry case is? I've looked at a few and am rather unsure. If somebody could give me some recommendations it would be much appreciated.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2008 11:46 AM GMT

Casino Royale (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [2006] [DVD]
Casino Royale (2 Disc Collector's Edition) [2006] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Discs4all

4.0 out of 5 stars Best bond film in a while., 11 Dec. 2007
I think bond needed a new leash of life, it was getting overly repetitive and Casino Royale brings an alternative approach to the film franchise and goes about it really well. It's more dark than ever and James Bond is blonde! The action is non-stop throughout and in my opinion the ending is very good and pretty unexpected. Good film, check it out, bond fan or not.

The Sufferer & The Witness
The Sufferer & The Witness

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 11 Dec. 2007
The first album I've bought from amazon and what an amazing album it is (can I also say that the delivery was very efficient, arriving a day prematurely), Tim Mcilrath's vocals are as always brilliant, his vocal range is astonishing. The drums are furious as are the guitars. Basically if you're into melodic vocals over upbeat instrumentals then Rise Against are your band.

Xbox 360 Console (20 GB Hard Drive)
Xbox 360 Console (20 GB Hard Drive)

4.0 out of 5 stars 360, 7 Dec. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The Xbox 360 is an amazing piece of kit, i would recommend it to anybody new to gaming or looking for a new console. I've yet to come across the red lights of doom *touches wood* so i've really got nothing to complain about. In my opinion it also gets the best, more original exclusive games, for example; Mass Effect, Halo games, PGR, Forza etc.