Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Elizabeth is Missing
Elizabeth is Missing

4.0 out of 5 stars Different and interesting, 30 April 2015
I enjoyed reading this, although it is unsettling. I thought it was really interesting to have Maud as the protagonist. We can all sympathize with the people around her but this book shines a light on how life is for someone suffering from lost fragmented memory. The story is good and I wanted to keep reading.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop!, 12 April 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
A great game that is simple to play and fun. Sometimes lags and occasionally glitches but still creates hours of finger tapping fun!

Smuggler's Kiss
Smuggler's Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Smuggler's kiss, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Smuggler's Kiss (Kindle Edition)
This is a thrilling book that leaves you guessing at the pasts of characters until the last pages. I can't wait to read Marie-louise jenson's latest historical novel and I hope it's just as good as this one.

Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun!
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 3 Nov. 2014
I love it so much.This game is really cool and addictive. I play this every day and now I am level 52!

Battle Run
Battle Run

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Battle Run (App)
I love this game!!! I can't stop. I keep on losing g but I still love it. It is so cool

How to Draw: Minecraft World
How to Draw: Minecraft World

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: How to Draw: Minecraft World (App)
I find this app amazing and my favourite part is drawing ghasts. Lol! I think that. They could improv by adding more mobs in like the ender dragon.

The Girls' Book of Glamour: A Guide to Being a Goddess
The Girls' Book of Glamour: A Guide to Being a Goddess

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink pampered princess, 29 Jan. 2014
Or that's what I feel like know! After trying some of these methods, I feel ready for anything. Even for girls who aren't particularly girly, there are some great methods to try out

Model Misfit (Geek Girl, Book 2) (Geek Girl Series)
Model Misfit (Geek Girl, Book 2) (Geek Girl Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Geekgamazing, 29 Jan. 2014
Wow, a great sequel to an equally great story. Harriet sounds just like any other teenage girl but with a twist. From GCSE s to a arcade game this girls done it all

Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 8)
Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic 8, 9 Jan. 2014
This book is another great read perfect for younger children and early teens. The only fault is its length that for me isn't quite worth it .

Doctor Who: Nothing O'Clock: Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who 50th Anniversary E-Shorts Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Dec. 2013
Full of excitement, thrill and suspense. This book is a great time boggler for all good old dr who fans. Not much money but when you buy a book like this money doesn't matter!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3