Profile for missw > Reviews

Dvd ~ Tara Lee
Offered by New Shoot Pictures Ltd
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 25 May 2013
I Love all Tara lee yoga DVDs, earth, air and water and fire. This is the most challenging out of the three, i will never grow bored of these work outs, it's the best thing I have done in a while with regards to exercise and increasing my mind and well being to another level. so glad I found Tara !!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2013 11:44 AM GMT

Pukka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 300 g
Pukka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 300 g
Offered by Shipley Health Store
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent taste, 26 Jan 2013
Love this product, great for cooking with. Good value for money lasted quite a while and I use it daily.

Carl Cox At Space - The Revolution Recruits
Carl Cox At Space - The Revolution Recruits
Price: 20.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good chilled tunes, 26 Jan 2013
I bought this for my brother for Xmas. He loves it, great carl cox mixing and chilled beats and tunes.

ONE GENUINE SOLID STERLING SILVER 925 8MM PURPLE AUSTRIAN CRYSTAL DANGLE CHARM - TO FIT PANDORA, TROLLBEADS, CHAMILIA, BIAGI, BACI, TEDORA, AMORE AND ANY SIMILAR 3MM BRACELETS

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift, 26 Jan 2013
Value for money , nice xmas gift for my mother that went down well. colour is nice and it fits tedora bracelet

PhD Diet Whey Vanilla 1 kg
PhD Diet Whey Vanilla 1 kg
Offered by Discount Supplements
Price: 19.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay, 26 Jan 2013
I think its the flavour that I'm not into. As it is vanilla creme the creme smell/taste puts me off. I think it would be better just vanilla flavour. Also this is the first time I have used Phd and I though it would be better than the other brand I have been using, however, I dont think it is, definately not in taste and mixability anyway. I dont think I will buy this product again. sorry.

10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Pilates Perfect Body [DVD]
Price: 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 13 Dec 2012
Great DVD. goes quite quickly even if you do all sections in one go. Quite challenging even for somebody who is used to working out. The music & sound could be better on there but it is enjoyable and full body work out in comfort of own home.

New Purple Yoga Exercise Fitness Workout Mat Physio Pilates Festivals Camping Non Slip by Zonnix UK Ltd
Offered by Really-Useful-Stuff
Price: 6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Dec 2012
It Took a while to receive the mat. However the mat does the trick, it sticks nicely to the wooden floor in my house, no slip. The carry case that it comes in has ripped at the bottom so is now not usuable. I hung the rolled up mat in its case on a coat peg in my cupboard and the bottom of the carry case has now ripped. Just be careful with the case and where you store your mat to avoid this happening to you. Product is fine and worth the money.

ONX3 Samsung Galaxy W I8150 Black S Line Wave Gel Case Skin Cover + LCD Screen Protector Guard

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 26 Sep 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase, such a bargain and it fits perfectly around the phone with no gaps and protects it satisfactorily.

Naturya Organic Wheatgrass Powder 200 g Nutritional Power Food Pouch
Naturya Organic Wheatgrass Powder 200 g Nutritional Power Food Pouch
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2012
Started on Wheatgrass January 2012, this will now be part of my life forever. Strange earthy taste at first but once you are used to the taste the detoxing benefits are amazing. I feel so much better and energised my skin is clearer. Worth a try and not too expensive. Best to consume on an empty tummy.

The Metabolic Effect Diet: Eat More, Work Out Less, and Actually Lose Weight While You Rest
by Jade Teta
Price: 10.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 27 April 2012
Found this book really useful and easy to read and pick up on different sections or eating and exercising. I would recommend it to anyone who is struggling with weight/dieting/exercise etc or to anybody who has stopped receiving results from their current diet/training regime. Great tips and eye opening facts.

Page: 1 | 2