Profile for J. Wilson > Reviews

Content by J. Wilson

J. Wilson "Josie" (Sheffield)

Luther Vandross: From Luther With Love - The Videos [DVD]
Luther Vandross: From Luther With Love - The Videos [DVD]
Dvd ~ Luther Vandross

5.0 out of 5 stars Luther Vandross is an angel - miss him so much, 26 July 2013
It is a wonderful DVD and he will live forever - if I would like to meet anyone in Heaven it will surely be Luther Vandross. I have seen him many times and he never disappointed - and neither does this video. I would highly recommend.

A Guided Meditation (Divinity)
A Guided Meditation (Divinity)
by Glenn Harrold
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 11.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really the best voice in the whole to meditate to, 26 July 2013
I was disappointed to read on the CD that it was a more hynotherapy CD than purely guided meditation. Glenn Harrold has not got a very relaxing voice. But I am sure that this CD would be great for some. It is just my opinion.

Angels by My Side (Sacred Light)
Angels by My Side (Sacred Light)
by Jan Yoxall
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 9.67

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful meditation for morning and evening use, 26 July 2013
I am a Reiki master and yesterday I played this for one of my clients whilst giving Reiki and she loved it. Jan Yoxall has a wonderfully relaxing voice and I would highly recommend this medittion to anyone.

Reiki Mastery: For Second Degree Advanced and Reiki Masters
Reiki Mastery: For Second Degree Advanced and Reiki Masters
by David Vennells
Price: 9.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Mastery, 17 April 2012
I would say that this book is the most inspiring Reiki book I have, and I own quite a few on this subject. It is a book that you will pick up all through your life and still feel as fresh as when you first read it. I recommend wholeheartedly.

I Can Do It! Cards (Beautiful Card Deck)
I Can Do It! Cards (Beautiful Card Deck)
by Louise Hay
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I can do it cards, 5 Nov 2011
Really pleased with the excellent service received. The cards are delightful and believe so many people would benefit from using positive affirmations on a daily basis. They really do work. So thank you again for the A star service.

Groundhog Day [DVD] [1993]
Groundhog Day [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Bill Murray
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 10.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend this great DVD, 29 Nov 2009
This review is from: Groundhog Day [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
Great service - quick despatch - very funny film - giggled all the way through. Thank you - excellent A+++++

Popeye [DVD]
Popeye [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams
Price: 4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film and excellent service from amazon seller, 29 Nov 2009
This review is from: Popeye [DVD] (DVD)
Great service received from this amazon seller - wonderfully funny film - Robin Williams is amazing - highly recommend. Excellent seller A+++++