Profile for Scope > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
4GB Duracell Digital Compact Flash 300X Memory Card Ideal for Photography
4GB Duracell Digital Compact Flash 300X Memory Card Ideal for Photography

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 14 Feb 2012
I really like this card, was a good price and it works very fast, I now have 3 of these for my SLR. I really was sceptical about the brand name, but when I used it, well I was not disappointed at all. Well worth the money paid and would have no issues recommending to anyone. With the Duracell name on it, don't shy away to other expensive brands just because it's "cheap".

I was surprised at the performance and I am very happy with it, and you will be too.

Arctic Cooling MX-4 4g Thermal Compound
Arctic Cooling MX-4 4g Thermal Compound

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Feb 2012
I have the MX-2 and now I use this, arrived very quick and I'm happy with it. Easy to appy and works a treat. Temps are 24-29c Idle. (Phenom 2 x4 core)

I had looked @ the Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Paste, but the spec looks better on the MX-4 so thats why I bought it.

Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit
Arctic Silver ArctiClean Thermal Material Remover & Surface Purifier 60ml Kit
Offered by NORDPC

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Feb 2012
This stuff works a treat, used it on my cpu and it cleaned up very well. I'm happy I bought it. Well worth it.

Recommended.

4-Pol Molex zu 3x SATA Adapter - 30 cm Lnge
4-Pol Molex zu 3x SATA Adapter - 30 cm Lnge
Offered by PreisCompany

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 14 Feb 2012
I had a few wires around my case all plugged in, so I got this to reduce the amount of wires.

I have now tidied up my case (using cable ties) and thanks to this wire I now have a spare molex for another device. All 3 of my HDD's are connected using this cable.

Well worth the money, nicely made, flexible and I would recommend it to anyone.

Sharkoon Casemod Thumbscrews 4-pack Blue
Sharkoon Casemod Thumbscrews 4-pack Blue
Offered by Vebox Direct Computing

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbscrews, 9 Feb 2012
Thumbscrews were what I needed, what more can I say, sold build, although picture shows blue, the colour I was sent was floresent blue.

Did the job anyhow, and looks good (pimp ya case out!)

Recommended
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 2:40 PM GMT

Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 LED Edition 80mm System Fan -Blue
Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 LED Edition 80mm System Fan -Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 7 Feb 2012
This is a nice and quiet fan, lights are bright and in the dark will look great. Very easy to install and you only see one wire, and yes it is flexable and of a good length.

I would recommend to anyone that wants a good looking fan @ a good price and wants bright lights.

Gets my 5*****

Trust Wave 2.1 Speaker Set with Subwoofer - 45 Watt RMS Power Output 17250
Trust Wave 2.1 Speaker Set with Subwoofer - 45 Watt RMS Power Output 17250

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for what it is, 7 Feb 2012
This sound system is not bad for the cash you pay, the small speakers are a bit "tinny" as in, you get the idea they are attached to a radio. Sub is very loud and sounds good so no issues there.

For £30-£40 this is a good system, so if your looking to complain about how bad it is, just think how much you have spent (for the quality and sound) and then think how much it would be for "top of the range" system or "really good and looks fab".

I really do wonder why people have high expecations for the money your paying, I mean really......?

Want better? - suggest you look elsewhere or increase your budget.

I have no problem saying I recommend it.

Evercool SB-F1 PCI slot system exhaust fan 42 CFM
Evercool SB-F1 PCI slot system exhaust fan 42 CFM
Offered by Shiny Hardware Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 7 Feb 2012
Does the job, fits very well, I have no issues with it at all, arrived very fast.

Good price, does what it says on the tin.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs an exhaust fan for pc.

IOMAX Bi-Directional IDE / SATA Converter (Connect IDE Drive to SATA Motherboard or SATA Drive to IDE Motherboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, 17 Jan 2012
What can I say, great little device, just follow the instructions and you should be ok. Worked fine when we realised the jumper was in the wrong place!

Asus DRW-24B3ST SATA Internal 24X DVDRW Drive
Asus DRW-24B3ST SATA Internal 24X DVDRW Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2012
This DVD drive is great, I have 2 in my pc now and I can say they do what I wanted them too, good price & fast delivery. Not that loud, so I'm happy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6