Profile for Broken-token > Reviews

Portable Electric Lady Shaver Bikini Eyebrow Shaper Eyebrow Shaver Trimmer
Portable Electric Lady Shaver Bikini Eyebrow Shaper Eyebrow Shaver Trimmer
Offered by Tcity

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't purchase!, 23 Jun. 2015
Do not buy! It's flimsy and was delivered faulty.

SAVFY Durable Waterproof Nylon Travel Document Wallet With Closure Zip Document Organiser Passport Ticket Holder Cash Purse Case Bag
Offered by Jovilife

CAGED (The Caged Series Book 1)
CAGED (The Caged Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% sure what to make of it, 21 Jun. 2015
This book is somewhat of a puzzle to me, the concept is really good, I loved the idea and the events of the book did keep me hooked. It was very well written and such a different approach to the genre. I did find that I enjoyed.

What I will say however is that two things didn't really make sense to me. The main characters mood swings were so extreme that it made me feel she was borderline psychotic, and in turn I didn't build the connection I usually do with a character.

For instance she does go through some pretty traumatic experiences which I felt if expressed better could have built some real emotion (what happened to her while in captivity) but it's barely touched on! It's more of a passing comment and doesn't seemed to have scarred her at all. Which it defiantly would have to a normal human being.

Instead she chooses to dwell on her parents (who I still don't know if she liked because her inner thoughts say they were bastards but she keeps screaming at people that they were the only people that she loved) and this bizarre friendship/non existent romance she has with Sean.

All in all I don't regret reading it but may give a few days thought on whether I will go on the read the rest. . .

If I'm being 100% honest, I probably will because I do think there is mountains of potential and I would like to see her evolve. Maybe in a few days though.

Pro 3 Styles French Nail Art Guide Tips Manicure Paper Stickers Stencil DIY Tool
Offered by LTZmart

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, their okay., 15 Dec. 2014
their okay, the effect is good if you have the time to fuss about and fix mistakes, but you cant really apply them over pre-existing nail varnish. they pull off the colour.

LADIES BLACK AND WHITE SKELETON PRINT TIGHTS - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
LADIES BLACK AND WHITE SKELETON PRINT TIGHTS - ONE SIZE FITS MOST
Offered by Best Fancy Dress

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 15 Dec. 2014
Bought these and they are far too small. unless your petite and about 5"5 don't buy. Not only that but when you try and put them on -without overly stretching- the paint pulls apart so the effect isn't the best.

Moleskine Pocket Size Hard Horizontal 2014 Weekly Diary
Moleskine Pocket Size Hard Horizontal 2014 Weekly Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars diary, 7 Nov. 2014
Very nice - good layout and lovely to write in. Is a bit smaller than expected but that wouldn't stop me purchasing one again.

Under the Orange Moon (Mathews Family Book 1)
Under the Orange Moon (Mathews Family Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 29 Aug. 2014
Awesome story. Don't get me wrong it was infuriating in some parts but awesome none the less. Definite must read!!!

Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy Book 2)
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 29 July 2014
Absolutely awesome. Not much else I can say really! Wendy is fantastic at developing characters and plot lines. Neither suffer because she puts more effort into one over the other. Absolutely. Fantastic.
Off the purchase the next one!!

Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy Book 1)
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 July 2014
After reding some of the review I didn't have much hope for this book but I was pleasantly surprised. I couldn't put it town and it was a lovely read.

We'll worth giving a go. Right I'm off to purchase round 2 :)

Across The Hall
Across The Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Across The Hall (Kindle Edition)
Utterly loved this, awesome character development, nothing happened too fast that you couldnt relate too but at the same time it wasn't long winded and borning. Definatly give this a go.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5