Profile for Mrs. A. M. Edwards > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tikkers - Boys Black and Green Velcro Strap Time Teacher Watch TK0005
Tikkers - Boys Black and Green Velcro Strap Time Teacher Watch TK0005
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and easy for my son to read the time, 24 July 2013
My son is just learning to tell the time and he can read the face on this easily. We wanted something that wasn't based on characters as kids change what they are into time and again. This one is lightweight and with the velcro strap my son can put it on himself easily. The clock face is small enough not to be a burden on his arm or catch on everything but also big enough for him to tell the time easily. Very well worth the money, highly recommend anyone choosing this

Kids Childs 2 Football Soccer Pop Up Goals Posts Net Ball Goal Pump Set Toy Game
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop
Price: 13.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab item, totally portable for days in the park or friends/family house, 24 July 2013
My son was delighted with this on his birthday. He has recently got into football. We wanted something not too big that we could take with us to the park or peoples houses and this fits the bill. The ball is tiny and really my kids only ever play with it in the bath as my son has a proper sized football that he plays with.

The original picture didn't show the ball as being so small, hence why only 4 stars.

Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue)
Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Blue)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Buys I have made for my Baby!, 2 Feb 2012
I have tried the tommee tippee suction mat and it was hopeless. My son kept picking it up and the bowl kept coming unstuck so I bought this even though it was pricey.

It has worked brilliantly. It suckers down and does not come unstuck. The table needs to be clean and dry, as does the base of the sucker. I have had it suckered on a glass table, a wooden table and also on a tiled floor (clean floor I hasten to add). Not once has it come unstuck. The bowl twists onto the base meaning it does not come loose. Also the bowl goes straight into the top of the dishwasher so washes easily too.

My son is now 13 months old and can feed himself until the last few bits in the bowl that he can't scoop. He no longers picks bowls up to throw them as he has got used to this one being stuck and therefore concentrated on learning how to feed himself.

Highly recommended baby product. Will be buying a spare bowl when I finally get some more money. Worth the price if you can afford it.

Cider Vinegar (Sheldon Natural Remedies)
Cider Vinegar (Sheldon Natural Remedies)
by Margaret Hills
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Arthritis Cure at last!!!, 2 Feb 2012
Great book. Bought for my Dad as he has been a long sufferer of Arthritis. The remedy in the book has worked wonders for him. His partner also used the entry in the book for weight control and she has lost loads of weight. Whoever thought that old bottle of Cider Vinegar that you keep in your cupboard could have so many uses.
Good book, well written, detailed where it needs to be and not detailed where it doesn't need to be. No faff, to the point etc.

Recommended for Arthritis sufferers and anyone looking for remedies from losing to weight to pimples!

Vtech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)
Vtech Kidizoom Twist Digital Camera 122803 (Blue)
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS
Price: 55.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 4 Jan 2012
Read the other reviews on this product and agree with all accept one. My son does not have an sd card in his and the pictures save on the camera. There is enough room for all his photos and I can download them easily to my laptop. Considering my son is only 3 and this camera is dropped and pictures taken at wierd and wonderful angles, the quality is excellent! He loves it and is always taking pictures of everything he sees.

With the added extras such as games and taking funny pictures, I can't fault it.

Funnily enough it is also teaching my son some patience as he has to wait for everyone in the picture to all look at the camera and smile so educational too!!

So glad I bought it. Well worth the money!

Schleich anteater ref 14313, retired
Schleich anteater ref 14313, retired
Offered by GASCHers
Price: 13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, my son loves. So durable and worth the money!, 7 Oct 2011
This is a Great item, my son loves it. So durable and worth the money! Would recommend to any animal fan!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 25 Nov 2010
Fantastic, so soft and doesn't slip off. I used to put a blanket on my son on his doomoo but it kept coming off. Bought this one, fitted on doomoo in less than 30 seconds, soft material, won't budge, can't wait for baby to arrive to use it!!

The First Years 2 Winnie The Pooh Sava Semi Disposable All-Purpose Containers
The First Years 2 Winnie The Pooh Sava Semi Disposable All-Purpose Containers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for Snacks!, 25 Nov 2010
Store snacks in these for your child for use when you go out. Note that they are not as big as they look in the picture. Check the measurements before buying. They are microwave, free and dishwasher top sheld safe and I have had no issues with them and love the first years range. Great buy for storage. Worth keeping one in the car for the inevitable crisps packet breakage when out and about!

The First Years Sava Semi Disposable Bowls with Lids (8 oz/237 ml) (Colours May Vary) (Pack of 7)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy I ever made!, 25 Nov 2010
If you are looking for something to store single baby and toddler meals rather than use freezer bags and save some money at the same time then look no further!
I bought loads of these at Sainsburys 2 years ago when I weaned my son. They are brilliant and as they come in different colours I could do batch meals and write down which colour applies to which meal so I knew what was in each one!
Not only can you freeze and defrost using these pots, you can microwave too so they double up as a bowl that your child can eat out of rather than making more washing up. Dishwasher top shelf safe too. Also I found them handy when going on a long drive. I would take a couple out of the freezer, place in an insulated bag then half way on the drive I would get one out of the bag at a service station and warm in a cup of hot water to give to my son and then I would have a meal for him as well when I got to my destination. Some service stations will microwave them for you too!
Also great for snacks and storage of stickers and crayons, bickie pegs and teething granulles etc etc etc so perfect for just about anything!!
I have had my set for 2 years now and none have broken or gone out of shape. I bought these from Amazon when I saw them as i have another baby on the way and I couldn't guarantee these being available when I start weaning for this one! They are that good!

BabyZoo MoMo Monkey Sleeptrainer Clock - Green
BabyZoo MoMo Monkey Sleeptrainer Clock - Green
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Idea!, 25 Nov 2010
My son loves animals so this really worked for him plus he is at an age where he does understand what you are saying. He goes to sleep after the monkey closes his eyes and even though he may wake up before the monkey does, he always waits to get out of bed. And when he does get out of bed he tells me 'Its ok Mummy, monkey awake too'!!

Worked a treat, highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3