Profile for Brian Johnston > Reviews

Sentimentally Yours
Sentimentally Yours
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Skellern., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Sentimentally Yours (Audio CD)
I have records of Peter Skellern, but this is the first C.D. I have bought and I am glad I did. The records have laid unplayed for a long time and the C.D. has reminded me of how I used to enjoy his style of singing and it will be played more often.

Ann
Ann
Price: 23.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Ann-Margret, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Ann (Audio CD)
An excellent C.D. of Ann-Margret, one of my favourites and I wasn`t disappointed. I will be playing it over and over again.

Mack & Mabel - Original Cast Recording
Mack & Mabel - Original Cast Recording
Price: 5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Mack & Mabel., 18 April 2014
I have always been a fan of Robert Preston since his early days when he was under contract to Paramount Studios and made movies with the likes of Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake, and was very surprised when in his later career he started to appear in stage shows and I started to collect recordings when ever they became available. This C.D. is a replacement for my L.P. copy and so I knew what to expect. I can however recommend it to all who loves the `Shows` and is a excellent contrast to a lot of the modern stage shows that seem to be all subjects of doom & gloom.

The Way We Were
The Way We Were
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Frankie Vaughan - The Way We Were., 13 April 2014
This review is from: The Way We Were (Audio CD)
I was surprised when I found this collection of Frankie Vaughan`s, singing songs that I had never heard him sing before. I was very pleased with the C.D. and happy to add it to my collection. Any fans out there who haven`t heard this C.D. I urge you to treat yourself, I don`t think you will be disappointed.

The Best Of - Give Me The Moonlight
The Best Of - Give Me The Moonlight
Price: 5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Of Frankie Vaughan., 13 April 2014
A very good selection of Frankie Vaughan`s hit records and a pleasant reminder of his talent and popularity. I was pleased to add this C.D. to my collection.

Roses Are Red
Roses Are Red
Offered by muzicmadnezz
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Roses Are Red - Ronnie Carroll., 9 April 2014
This review is from: Roses Are Red (Audio CD)
An excellent C.D. reminding music lovers what a great age the 50`s was. I am always on the look out for C.D`s covering that period as many of my L.P`s are beginning to show wear & tear. I was not disappointed with this collection and recommend it.

Robert Earl - If You Can Dream
Robert Earl - If You Can Dream
Offered by Vocalion/Dutton Epoch Direct (Crazygreen8)
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Robert Earl - If You Can Dream.., 8 April 2014
What an excellent title for this C.D. I often dream of the days when the variety theatres were full of wonderful singers, both male and female and at a price that you could afford. Robert Earl was one of my favourites and when I saw this collection I just had to buy it. I wasn`t disappointed, and definitely recommend it.

How to Fall in Love
How to Fall in Love
by Cecelia Ahern
Price: 6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars How to Fall In Love., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: How to Fall in Love (Hardcover)
Bought as a Christmas present so I am unable to add any comments, I understand the person who received the gift was quite pleased.

No One Cares
No One Cares
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars No One Cares., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: No One Cares (Audio CD)
I bought this C.D. to save the wear and tear on a much played L.P. record. What more is there to say?

Oh My Nola
Oh My Nola
Offered by beaches_music_canada
Price: 4.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My Nola., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Oh My Nola (Audio CD)
Another excellent C.D. from Harry Connick. I am always pleased to have another addition to my collection. I like his style and don`t think I have heard a recording that I haven`t enjoyed. Keep on recording.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7