ARRAY(0xae9f11ec)

Profile for Bright Eyes > Reviews

Content by Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes "Sandi" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Premier Housewares Gunmetal Ceramic Glamour Table Lamp with Red Fabric Shade
Premier Housewares Gunmetal Ceramic Glamour Table Lamp with Red Fabric Shade

3.0 out of 5 stars Love lampshade, 1 Mar 2014
When bought in 2012, I was diappointed of the size, I was expecting it to be alittle taller. The buib holder was loose. Instead of returning, we decided to to use superglue to attach the buib holder to the base - which it worked very well. On the plus - the table goes well with our decor. Not sure I would recommend to friends though.

High Quality Large Blue Striped Strong Shallow Rectangular Canvas Storage Basket Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in size, 1 Mar 2014
I was looking around for ages to find a place to put my recycle paper. When arrived I was disappointed in the size. I didn't realised it was going that shallow. But on the plus - loved the blue and white strips pattern and canvas material.

Norton Internet Security 2007 (3 User Licence) (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2007 (3 User Licence) (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Mar 2014
Found it very simple to install on computer. There isn't anything more to add to feedback. Most of my computer hardware comes with internet security, so I've not bought Norton, but I will recommend it anyone.

Vax V-025 Rapide Carpet Washer
Vax V-025 Rapide Carpet Washer

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs improving, 1 Mar 2014
Found the cleaner cumbesome and not easy to use. Although other people that had borrowed it for cleaning found it very useful.

Dyson DC11 Telescope All Floors Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Silver/Yellow
Dyson DC11 Telescope All Floors Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Silver/Yellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Space age, 1 Mar 2014
Bought this from 2007. My initial thought iwas it looked space age, very heavy to operate but did a great job in vaccuming the carpet. The vaccum is not suitable for anyone with physical disabilities.

Earphones with Remote & Mic
Earphones with Remote & Mic
Offered by Ideal Shopping
Price: 1.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 1 Mar 2014
I am very surprised I was able to purchased this item at reasonable rate. It worked very well I would recommend it to anyone.

Business Letters II Made Easy
Business Letters II Made Easy
by David Crosby

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful Business letters templates, 1 Mar 2014
I have over 10 years as working in an office, I found the business letter templates very useful. I would recommend it all over my colleagues

Andrew James 12 LTR Premium Halogen Oven Cooker + Easily Replaceable Spare Bulb + 2 YEAR WARRANTY + 128 page Recipe Book - Complete with Extender Ring (Up to 17 Litres) Lid Holder, Baking Tray, Steamer Tray, Skewers, Low and High Racks
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 89.95

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL, 27 Jan 2013
My oven decided to break down, at the time I couldn't afford to repair it. I had to look for alternative until my main oven was repaired. Luckily I found Andrew James Halogen oven cooker. It was a god send. I have to confess using the halogen did take awhile. On the whole I have no complaints.

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by M.T.
Price: 27.49

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY, 27 Jan 2013
I have no complaints with dongle. It does what it say exactly on the description. The dongle was very easy to install on TV and didn't take long to register with my IP.

Kodak Genuine 10B/ 10C Ink Cartridge Combo Pack - Black/ Colour (425/ 420 Pages)
Price: 19.37

3.0 out of 5 stars Cartidges are okay - BUT Ink runs out quickly, 27 Jan 2013
Kodak ink cartridges are cheaper than other rival computer printer accessories on the market.

However the amount of printing in the description do not equate. I only print around 30 b&w and 9 colour documents before the computer notifies of ink shortages!! I have not used the printer to printer pictures!!

I will continue purchasing Kodak ink cartridges as they are more affordable that other print cartridges on the market.

Page: 1 | 2