Profile for Bright Eyes > Reviews

Content by Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes "Sandi" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cocked
Cocked
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the pilot episode., 8 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cocked (Amazon Instant Video)
Enjoyed the pilot 'Cocked'. I found the subject of guns and little disturving, but the sense of humour was great. I hope they commission a series.

HP PAVILION DV6000 DV8000 LAPTOP 19V 4.74A 90W ADAPTER CHARGER
HP PAVILION DV6000 DV8000 LAPTOP 19V 4.74A 90W ADAPTER CHARGER
Offered by ExpressPro

3.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with purchase., 21 Dec. 2014
I bought for my son sometime ago. He is very happy with the charger.

Personalised Keyring
Personalised Keyring

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Personalised Keyring
The letter tab didn't last long at all. It broke off from the chain around 2 days. I didn't return the key ring. However totally waste of money, I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful scanner and very good value for money, 11 Dec. 2014
Very happy with scanner. Value for money. It's very user friendly. and does what it says on the tin. I would definitely recommend scanner to friends and family.

Cherry G80 High Quality Click Action Keyboard G80-3000LSCGB-2
Cherry G80 High Quality Click Action Keyboard G80-3000LSCGB-2

2.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive keyboard - not value for money, 11 Dec. 2014
Keyboard is not high quality as expected. The keys did have a clicky sound when typing. But didn't have a light touch. I had to hit the keys hard in order to type a word.

The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey
The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Started slow but loved it., 11 Dec. 2014
The film started a little slow. But once they set off on the journey. The pace of the storyline speeded up. On the whole I loved the film. If you're fan of Lord of the rings, you will definitely love this film

Premier Housewares Gunmetal Ceramic Glamour Table Lamp with Red Fabric Shade
Premier Housewares Gunmetal Ceramic Glamour Table Lamp with Red Fabric Shade

3.0 out of 5 stars Love lampshade, 1 Mar. 2014
When bought in 2012, I was diappointed of the size, I was expecting it to be alittle taller. The buib holder was loose. Instead of returning, we decided to to use superglue to attach the buib holder to the base - which it worked very well. On the plus - the table goes well with our decor. Not sure I would recommend to friends though.

east2eden Blue & White Striped Shallow Rectangular Canvas Stripey Storage Basket Box
Offered by east2eden

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in size, 1 Mar. 2014
I was looking around for ages to find a place to put my recycle paper. When arrived I was disappointed in the size. I didn't realised it was going that shallow. But on the plus - loved the blue and white strips pattern and canvas material.

Norton Internet Security 2007 (3 User Licence) (PC)
Norton Internet Security 2007 (3 User Licence) (PC)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 1 Mar. 2014
Found it very simple to install on computer. There isn't anything more to add to feedback. Most of my computer hardware comes with internet security, so I've not bought Norton, but I will recommend it anyone.

Vax V-025 Rapide Carpet Washer
Vax V-025 Rapide Carpet Washer

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs improving, 1 Mar. 2014
Found the cleaner cumbesome and not easy to use. Although other people that had borrowed it for cleaning found it very useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3