Profile for Matt > Reviews

5V Zoom H4n Recorder power supply replacement adaptor
5V Zoom H4n Recorder power supply replacement adaptor
Offered by County Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Am very pleased., 18 Nov. 2015
Product has eliminated the need to carry spare batteries, freedom! It keeps the Recorder fully charged during sessions, reducing the worry of it stopping working and missing performance. Am very pleased.

Kenley Heat Powered Stove Fan with 2-Blades
Kenley Heat Powered Stove Fan with 2-Blades
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on the stove-top and is an interesting conversation topic, 25 Aug. 2015
Arrived very quickly. Worked first time. Makes a difference to heat distribution. Looks good on the stove-top and is an interesting conversation topic.

Energy Grid: Harmonic 695 the Pulse of the Universe (Lost Science (Adventures Unlimited Press))
by Bruce.L Cathie

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great read. If any part of this book is ..., 20 Oct. 2014
What a concept! What a great read. If any part of this book is true, and given the further research I've done, it appears to be, then why isn't it all over mainstream media?

Westwood Genuine 2286 Steering Arm
Westwood Genuine 2286 Steering Arm

5.0 out of 5 stars which was excellent because I really needed to get my grass cut ..., 20 Oct. 2014
The arm arrived sooner than I expected, which was excellent because I really needed to get my grass cut with the tractor! It fitted easily in minutes. No filing, sawing or hammering.
Many thanks.

High Grade - USB 3.0 Cable for Toshiba StoreE 4 Art Portable Hard Drive - Length: 1m - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable, 16 Dec. 2013
A cable is a cable. I didn't realise the device came with a cable, if I'd known, if it had been clearer in the listing, I wouldn't have bought it.

Untouchable [DVD] (2011)
Untouchable [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Untouchable [DVD] (2011) (DVD)
The DVD arrived quickly and was well packaged. It is a super film, we absolutely loved it. Where the search engines look to offer similar DVD's, I don't know - none are similar as far as I can see!

Paul

SodaStream Source Metal Drinks Maker - Black
SodaStream Source Metal Drinks Maker - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 19 Aug. 2013
The item arrived in good time in the original packaging. It was scratched on the side when we unpacked it. The lights on the front which are supposed to light up when the water has been carbonated, do not light up. I cannot find a place where batteries might be inserted, so assume this part of the device is faulty. Water, when carbonated, does not have a lot of fizz, and goes flat fairly quickly in a sealed bottle in the fridge. The bottles are new and have been checked for leaks, which they do not.
Overall, I am dissatisfied with the device. It has been consigned to a cupboard and will be left there until we can give it away.

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my concerns. The service I received, I consider to be good; only the device leaves me dissatisfied.

Yours sincerely