Profile for Susie > Reviews

George's Mr. Dinosaur TY 10" Buddy Large Soft Toy
Offered by Official Peppa Pig World Toy Shop
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars George pig, 5 Jun 2014
My son is going to be thrilled! He loves george pig and it's his 2nd birthday next week. The toy is lovely and soft and very big! Fab!

Gardman Guaranteed Squirrel Proof Peanut Feeder
Gardman Guaranteed Squirrel Proof Peanut Feeder
Price: 10.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Birdfeeder, 6 Mar 2014
Bought this for my dad who was getting fed up of squirrels eating his bird feed. This kept most of the squirrels away but there have been a couple of persistent ones who worked out how to beat the system!

Lego Harry Potter 4841: Hogwart's Express
Lego Harry Potter 4841: Hogwart's Express
Offered by LTD EDITION
Price: 205.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Harry potter lego train, 6 Mar 2014
This is fabulous, my son built it in a couple of hours. Looks very realistic. Quite expensive though for a kids toy

Soldier Soldier: The Complete Series [DVD]
Soldier Soldier: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robson Green
Price: 32.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Soldier soldier, 6 Mar 2014
I loved this series on the tv so when I saw this at a great price on Amazon I had to buy it. Fabulous

Tiny Love Super Mat
Tiny Love Super Mat
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby mat, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tiny Love Super Mat (Baby Product)
Nice size, bright colours and it's washable which are all great. Unfortunately one of the teething things came off hence 4 stars.

John Adams Holografx
John Adams Holografx
Price: 8.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Holografx, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: John Adams Holografx (Toy)
Great idea but quite complicated. My 9 yr old struggled with the tricks. A shame really as it's been opened, played with for a bit then shut away.

The Baby-led Weaning Cookbook: Over 130 delicious recipes for the whole family to enjoy
by Gill Rapley
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The blw cookbook, 4 Mar 2014
What a great book! Starts by discussing the concepts of blw, then full of tasty recipes which our whole family have enjoyed. Started blw with my 6 month old (after spoon feeding my now 9 yr old) and we haven't looked back. He is now 20 months and is great with cutlery and isn't fussy. And I'm proud up say he hasn't tried a single jar of baby food. Can't recommend this enough.

The Muppets [DVD]
The Muppets [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The muppets dvd, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Muppets [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my niece and her aunt and uncle loved it too! Unfortunately they live 200 miles away so I've not been able to see it :(

The Wonder Weeks. How to Stimulate Your Baby's Mental Development and Help Him Turn His 10 Predictable, Great, Fussy Phases Into Magical Leaps Forward
by Hetty Van de Rijt
Price: 12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars The wonder weeks, 4 Mar 2014
Great for making parents feel like their baby is normal during tedious night wakings, fussy periods. I never realised just how hard growth spurts are for babies! The games associated with their developmental stages are fab. It's been my mothering bible

The Baby's Catalogue (The Baby's Catalogue Series)
The Baby's Catalogue (The Baby's Catalogue Series)
by Janet Ahlberg

4.0 out of 5 stars The Baby's Catalogue, 4 Mar 2014
Lovely book full of pictures which I talk about with my toddler. We Breastfeed and baby wear so it's nice to show him pics which relate to our family. Old fashioned but delightful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3