Profile for Mrs. Jodieanne English > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Jodieanne...

Mrs. Jodieanne English "Jodieanne" (St. Ives, Cornwall, UK)

Silverline 633400 Folding Box Trolley 25kg
Silverline 633400 Folding Box Trolley 25kg
Offered by Shop Monk

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, lightweight to carry., 18 Dec 2013
I am delighted with my little trolley. Perfect for the job at an unbelievable low price. No more aching shoulders from carrying heavy bags home from the shops. Folds up for storage. Love it!

Total Sweet Total Sweet 1kg (Xylitol, sugar free)
Total Sweet Total Sweet 1kg (Xylitol, sugar free)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than sugar!, 18 Dec 2013
I love this product. It acts and tastes like sugar without any of the aftertaste or health worries associated with other sugar substitutes. I use it in everything that I need sugar for. No big calories so more guilt about a having a sweet tooth!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2014 10:14 AM GMT

Costa Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g Tin (Pack of 6)
Costa Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g Tin (Pack of 6)
Offered by Best With quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Best home coffee in town!, 18 Dec 2013
I love getting my Costa delivery!!! Makes every cup seem like I'm treating myself. I have nothing critical to say about this product. And the Auto Delivery system is a success. When my husband was in hospital for over a month and I wasn't using my coffee at home I just rescheduled my delivery for later, easy!

Quality Street - A Seasonal Selection For All The Family (Christmas Wrapped Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Christmas album, 18 Dec 2013
Enjoyed this as an addition to my Christmas music traditions, refreshing and a great way to rework the old and add a bit of new without losing the Spirit of Christmas!

Unconditional
Unconditional
Dvd ~ Lynn Colins; Michael Ealy
Offered by re-vived

3.0 out of 5 stars The fact that this is based on true life redeemed it..., 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Unconditional (DVD)
I thought that this was okay but the artistic licence used on the storyline made it a bit much when it came to "heartwarming coincidences" as they seemed heaped one upon the other by the end. But well done to the man who inspired the movie and the original premise was good. His story was worth recording.

Faux Leather Moroccan Star Natural Cream Panel Footstool Bean Bag with Filling
Faux Leather Moroccan Star Natural Cream Panel Footstool Bean Bag with Filling
Offered by Bean Bag Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet, 11 July 2013
My husband recently has suffered from heart problems and noticed quite a bit of swelling in his ankles. We looked for a comfy but tasteful footstool and this really fit the job. It is the perfect size and fulness to meet his needs. Also, it is light enough to easily move around to his seat of choice in the room. I would definetly recommend this product to others!

Greendale Home Fashions 5161 Cream Jumbo Rocking Chair Cushion Set- Hyatt fabric- Cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my chair really "rocks"!, 11 July 2013
I love the quality of this product, the colour is lovely in the setting of my home (although not really "cream", more like the picture shown.) And it arrived far quicker than I first expected, so was delighted. I would most certainly recommend this seller to friends!

Fig Jam (White & Gold Book 1)
Fig Jam (White & Gold Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Bit Funny; A Little Bit Sad; A Little Bit Wonderful, 7 May 2012
I loved this book from start to finish! It was a fun read with real issues addressed within the story in such a way that I didn't feel preached to - but I learned a few things about relationships and human nature through the author's sensitive writing that is definitely relevant in our times. I think you'll love this book too!

I Dreamed a Dream
I Dreamed a Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: I Dreamed a Dream (Audio CD)
This is SUCH a beautiful album. My husband and I have listened to it over and over throughout the holidays and not gotten tired of it. Susan has a clear, lovely voice and her message of becoming whole in spite of living in a world of adversity and hardship comes through every song that she sings. I gave copies to friends and family for Christmas after buying my own and everyone has loved it.

The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas [DVD]
The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Asa Butterfield
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be seen by families so we never forget, 6 April 2009
A haunting view of the holocaust as seen through the eyes of innocent children gives the viewer insights to what really happened in Nazi Germany. Without judgment but unafraid to address the effects of world war 2 on the German Christians as well as the Jews, this movie shows us the damage that was done to the individuals involved. The deterioration of Bruno's mother as she began to understand what was really going on and the gradual indoctrination of his sister into the views of the Hitler Youth, as well as the plight of the incarcerated Jews all give us an informed insight into what it must have been like. Bruno tries to make sense of it in much the same way as we, the viewer, try to understand this time in history. The acting was superb, leading us through the story realistically, and as we watch we too live the horror of those shameful times.