Profile for Djeyyel > Reviews

Djeyyel

Second to None
Second to None

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but the classics!, 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Second to None (Audio CD)
Truthfully, I could listen to this man, myth and legend of the highest order sing his classic tunes 24/7 non-stop. Truly an unsung unknown legend.

Lifting the Veil: The True Faces of Muhammad and Islam
Lifting the Veil: The True Faces of Muhammad and Islam
by I. Q. Al Rassooli

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for those wanting true knowledge., 6 Oct. 2014
Excellent book for rebutting Muslims attempting to convert or dupe you into their faith.

32nd® Shock proof defender tough dual case cover for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Green
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for my money., 6 Oct. 2014
Excellent protective case.

Take Command: 2nd Manassas (PC)
Take Command: 2nd Manassas (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of pleasure and fun., 6 Oct. 2014
Riveting experience.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction guaranteed!, 6 Oct. 2014
I have an old Wahl hair clipper that I have used for 32 years exactly. But, having used this Remmington hair clipper on my hair, beard and moustache; I must say it is the smoothest and most comforatable hair cut I have ever experienced, compared to my old Wahl hair clipper.

iGadgitz Black Genuine Leather Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 2nd & 3rd Generation 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb with Belt Clip + Screen protector
Offered by iGadgitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction guaranteed!, 6 Oct. 2014
Excellent safety and protection case for its portability purposes.

Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation
Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction guaranteed., 6 Oct. 2014
The quality of the music is way much better than the 1st generation Classic iPod. Great value for my money.

Anself Ultrasonic/Electromagnetic Rat/Mouse/Insect Repeller Electronic Helminthes Mosquito Repellent Machine Pest

4.0 out of 5 stars It works well enough!, 6 Oct. 2014
It appears to work. When I see flies enter my bedroom while I am on the computer, they appear to be agitated and tend to fly out of my bedroom.

You're Messing Up A Good Thing
You're Messing Up A Good Thing

5.0 out of 5 stars You're Messing Up A Good Thing by John Edwards, 13 Feb. 2013
I gave it this rating, simply because the song is timeless. The bass line is absolutely riveting.

I would recommend this song to any hard core r&B and soul fan.

Body Sculpture Tummy Trainer
Body Sculpture Tummy Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Tummy Action Rower, 11 Nov. 2012
Excellent product to use. I had lower back pains before receiving this great piece of equipment. After a couple of weeks of use, my back feels a lot stronger and the pains are almost no longer there. I wish I had ordered this bargain priced equipment a lot earlier than I should have done.